Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:39 AM

Renewal Of Usa Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renewal Of Usa Visa (3913 Views)

Renewal Of Nigeria Passport , UK / Renewal Of Nigerian Passport In The Us / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewal Of Usa Visa by Eug(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2006
Hey guys!

Can any one give me the new procedure for renewing an american visa. My mum has a multiple visa and wishes to renew it b4 it expires[/color][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by iice(f): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2006
Try the US Embassy
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 23, 2006
Now we know your mom has a multiple US visa, what was your intended question?

How did your mom get the visa in the first place? Go back there to find out how to renew it!

1 Like

Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by OldGlory1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2006
David

It is unbelievable what people say in public. She has one, i guess she should go to an internet cafe and renew it. I suggest "copy and paste and then travel".
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by GNature(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2006
I suggest "copy and paste and then travel".

too funny
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by Eug(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2006
You guys are not serious at all
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by OldGlory1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2006
No Eug you are the Joker here. Use your head!! Even if your head has coconut water in it, you should have a light bulb go off in your head by now. Are you even sure she has a US Visa? Maybe you are lying to us. Because if she did, she would know where to go for renewal.

2 Likes

Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by dondele(m): 3:45am On Aug 28, 2006
duh
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by babaibadan(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2006
I renew visas grin
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 28, 2006
babaibadan:

I renew visas grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Eug where is your mom? Please see Babaibadan!
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by babaibadan(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2006
yeah Eug, tell mummy to see me. We might work somthing out wink
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by sirwebs(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2006
What is th procedure to go about the DV 2008 lottery? website, timeline, requirements etc
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by GNature(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2006
@Eug

Babaibadan will help rescue you grin
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by OldGlory1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2006
Babaibadan

Please give him a 25% Nairaland member discount. And if you do not mind, please add another 10% "Clueless Eug" Discount. He really needs help.
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by GNature(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2006
Kai, Eug, you are very lucky ooo! All those discounts.

Make sure you bring plenty plenty kolanuts for Babaibadan as a token of appreciation.
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2006
+ 35% intellectually disadvantaged individuals (IDI) discount

@ Eug, that should go a long way in taking the strain of the cost of renewing mummy's multiple visa!

If possible babaibadan, you may replace the visa with an immigrant visa so they dont have to go looking to renew it again!

All for the love of mummy!
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by babaibadan(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2006
25% + 10% + 35% = 70%

I include 30% dummy discount too, so Eug you dont have to pay. But mummy can pay in kind grin

I went to the same skool with George Bush (senior i mean) so u will get your visa renewed straight from the white house.
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by OldGlory1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2006
Haba Mr Ibadan

Straight from White House? Are you that connected? Mr Eug i guess he can help you also with a H-1 Visa and if you have a girlfriend, she can get the L-1 Visa too at no fee. Eug, now you need to tell BabaIbadan thankyou by "Frog Jumping" on third mainland bridge. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by Eug(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2006
Old shame!

I have not met u but i can imagine how dull u are! I asked a question HOW do u renew a visa becos the process has changed. If u werent on cheap drugs that day u might have understood the question. Olodo
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by OldGlory1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2006
Eug

You must be as daft as NUES. Your question was dumb and we gave you appropriate answers. You might need some drugs to even think straight.
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by MOM1(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2006
Eug,r u male or female?if male u f**knup,y will u bring that kinda shit out here.no one here can help u out is just like afta graduatin from a school u then go about askin people who know nothing abt ur school how to get ur certificate.just holla d consular so u wont b mislead.Safe
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by iice(f): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2006
M.O.M:

Eug,r u male or female?if male u f**knup,y will u bring that kind of shit out here.no one here can help u out[b] is just like after graduatin from a school u then go about askin people who know nothing about your school how to get your certificate[/b].just holla d consular so u wont b mislead.Safe
LMAO true talk
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by chocolatey(f): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I cant stop laughing.

@poster
If you are on nairaland, it means you have access to the internet.
Why don't you go the US Embassy website and find out for yourself?? Instead of asking these nairalanders who are always quick to insult
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by chikeze(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2008
na nairalanders give ur momsy the visa? i will advise u go and inquire where she got it frm. and stop taking insults frm my brothers and sisters up in here.
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by ojeriakhij: 4:31am On Mar 06, 2010
I will be going for an interview at the american embassy Lagos i pray i get it in jesus name AMEN.
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by ojeriakhij: 4:33am On Mar 06, 2010
I will come and share my good news with every one when i have gotten my VISA
Re: Renewal Of Usa Visa by OgbeniLukad01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
You dont need to panic, why dont u go Immigration Office nearest to you for proper confirmation or what did u think wink

(1) (Reply)

In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed / Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! / I Lost My International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.