Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,380 members, 7,901,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

Marriage Counscellor Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Counscellor Needed (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Counscellor Needed by xtraordinaire: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
I appreciate nairalanders for their matured comments on my story.The problem now is that since he came back from his station,he has been begging for forgiveness of which he told me something dt really shocked me "he sd we shld go to meet his girlfriend'house together n accuse her".Seriously i was shocked n i disagreed immediately dt if paradventure she misbehaved wt wl happen.I am now appealing to NLanders to pls link me up wt a marriage counscellor before i break down.Thanks.
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by bellong: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
What do you expect or want the "marriage counsellor" to do for you?
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
xtraordinaire:
I appreciate nairalanders for their matured comments on my story.The problem now is that since he came back from his station,he has been begging for forgiveness of which he told me something dt really shocked me "he sd we shld go to meet his girlfriend'house together n accuse her".Seriously i was shocked n i disagreed immediately dt if paradventure she misbehaved wt wl happen.I am now appealing to NLanders to pls link me up wt a marriage counscellor before i break down.Thanks.

Does he want you to help him fight off the girlfriend?
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by thorpido(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
The change(not APC),starts and ends with him.I don't know what the marriage counsellor will do in this case.
You married a chronic womaniser and if there's going to be a change,it won't happen suddenly.
In the meanwhile,get him tested for STDs and HIV.Also don't have unprotected sex with him.
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by crackhaus: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
bellong:
Help her decide if she should go with a Bible or a wooden baseball bat.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by bellong: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Help her decide if she should go with a Bible or a wooden baseball bat.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess she needs the two for stick and carrot approach.
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lmao, kai these men. Anyway I really don't know what to say, where you there when he decided to date her? Why is he dragging you to her place now? I no know wetin to talk, its your marriage and your husband, you know whats best for you. Good luck
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by crackhaus: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
bellong:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess she needs the two for stick and carrot approach.
Hehehehe...

The power of a side-chick grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by bellong: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Hehehehe...

The power of a side-chick grin

She probably needs someone to teach her how to cook "vegetable".... I think that will deliver the guy from the hold of his side (main) chic.... grin cheesy
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by crackhaus: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
bellong:

She probably needs someone to teach her how to cook "vegetable".... I think that will deliver the guy from the hold of his side (main) chic.... grin cheesy
Lmao... gringrin

Chai!
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by xtraordinaire: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
thorpido:
The change(not APC),starts and ends with him.I don't know what the marriage counsellor will do in this case.
You married a chronic womaniser and if there's going to be a change,it won't happen suddenly.
In the meanwhile,get him tested for STDs and HIV.Also don't have unprotected sex with him.
Thanks for d advice
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by xtraordinaire: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
bellong:
To tel me d steps to go in separation.
Re: Marriage Counscellor Needed by crackhaus: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
xtraordinaire:
To tel me d steps to go in separation.
What you need then is a divorce lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Single Ladies On How To Spot The "Marriageable " Guy / (photo) British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony / Reasons Why You Should Love Your In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.