Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,575 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Not An Atheist In A Foxhole - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not An Atheist In A Foxhole (1829 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / An Atheist In Love With A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not An Atheist In A Foxhole by GooseBaba: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
muafrika:
Glad
you are,

Not to belittle your experience but once a vehicle almost hit me. It was so sudden that I could not even react, it stopped right next to me. I literally felt my inner being flee the scene and left me without strength to even duck. I died for a moment there.

I'm sorry but this was too funny... grin grin grin
Re: Not An Atheist In A Foxhole by GooseBaba: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
dalaman:
Accidents happen so fast. In split seconds sometimes. I was once involved in an accident along Lokoja Abuja road some years ago. It was fatal because some people lost their lives. It happened so fast, I couldn't even shout Jesus because I was still a believer then. Glad you are OK.

I was involved in a bus accident sometime in the 97.. Close to ikeja underbridge around 9pm.. Driver!! Driver..!! Gboosa...!!! Before you know one woman begin shouting jesus jesus... One Bros from the back of the bus just provoke for the woman.. Madam where you pass see jesus..!! Abeg come down make i see road, nonsense..!!!
Re: Not An Atheist In A Foxhole by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
GooseBaba:

I'm sorry but this was too funny... grin grin grin
I guess it is grin
Re: Not An Atheist In A Foxhole by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
GooseBaba:

I was involved in a bus accident sometime in the 97.. Close to ikeja underbridge around 9pm.. Driver!! Driver..!! Gboosa...!!! Before you know one woman begin shouting jesus jesus... One Bros from the back of the bus just provoke for the woman.. Madam where you pass see jesus..!! Abeg come down make i see road, nonsense..!!!
You had time for that? What did you hit...
Re: Not An Atheist In A Foxhole by GooseBaba: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
muafrika:
You had time for that? What did you hit...

Na bus driver dey at fault.. he idiot was reversing to drop a passenger that did not want to pay his rate. And quess what.. An okada with his passenger ran into him..

The okada man was unresponsive, but within a split second.. Okada riders swamp the bus..It's one of those late night drivers with no conductors.. Broken glass everywhere, driver don dey chop wicked blows already..

1 Like

Re: Not An Atheist In A Foxhole by dalaman: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
GooseBaba:

Calling the name of Jesus during an accident can never save your life. I have witnessed it first hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physics With Seun - Understanding Scientific Theories |the Big Bang Theory / An Atheist Church!! Atheists Trying To Fill The "God" Void! / The Letter Killeth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.