Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

APC Threatens To Shot Down 9jaflaver For Publishing There Dirty Secrets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Threatens To Shot Down 9jaflaver For Publishing There Dirty Secrets (804 Views)

Remove My Name From Arms Probe Or I Spill Ur Dirty Secrets, Dambazzau To buhari / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / APC Threatens Violence As PDP Plans To Go To Court Over Buhari's Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Threatens To Shot Down 9jaflaver For Publishing There Dirty Secrets by ujoseph006: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
The 2015 general election is on the way, and very close at hand, while the politicians and there game planners are working for there party to win the election, popular blogsite 9jaflaver recently published some points to prove APC not worthy for the presidential seat.. Immediately after few hours of the article being published, rumors then immediately had it that 9jaflaver is now under the risk of being shot down, the CEO of 9jaflaver spoke on channels TV that he didn't publish the article to favor PDP, but was doing what was wright for the country. In quote he said "the betterment of this country is on our hands, and so I did what was wright even with the entire risk involved"

APC chairman recently also spoke on channels TV that 9jaflaver's act was discriminating and inhuman, he also added that he looks forward to 9jaflaver apologizing for publishing such article, which he believed was due to the influence of PDP compensation to him.

More updates on such issue coming soon...

Source:- vanguardngr
Re: APC Threatens To Shot Down 9jaflaver For Publishing There Dirty Secrets by Redoil: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC erased our data but cannot erase our memory. Cramjones on the brink

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Shot Down 9jaflaver For Publishing There Dirty Secrets by jdilight(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Redoil:
APC erased our data but cannot erase our memory. Cramjones on the brink

Hmmm, back up data needed

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Falls On Red Carpet / PHOTO: Family Welcome Baby Girl After 200 Years Of Having Only Male Children / 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.