Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. (11737 Views)

AFCON Final: Cameroon Beat Egypt 2-1 To Win African Cup Of Nation / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) / Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by frodobee: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
That's my guy. I wld have loved Fashola's name too.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Bigcake: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ndito Akwa Ibom ennor mbang doh iseh... Uuuuuuuuuu! Ibibio isongo....iya, Annang mma....iya. Annang mmammadeh....iyaaaah iyai... Ekid idediong...... Oje oje bab oron.... Uweh. Ata Akamba Abasi adiong Akwa Ibom ke nsi nsi nsi nsi, ndito eboror Amen? AAAmmmeeennnn

3 Likes

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by siegfried99(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
It is without doubt, this men have done well in sports.. so let's not politicise everything.

2 Likes

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by freemanbubble: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pdp governors are working since 1879. Jonathan forever

1 Like

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
APC fools would soon label caf PDP tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
uduaghan gonna make a fine minister of sports tho.i dnt like him but he is great in the sector....
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Jarus(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
when did you start supporting PDP Jarus?

I have seen the light.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by chrisnice4life: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let's Agocha change
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by M4gunners: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
ND thing.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by dunkem21(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
No Amaechi, No Oshiomhole, No Rochas.

Transformation continua.

Ebele for ever.

5 Likes

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Eluwilussit(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
frodobee:
That's my guy. I wld have loved Fashola's name too.

We are talking of great sportsmen. Fashola has done well, given that he had to wear Tinubu's corrupt toga. Don't worry, we still love Fash.

1 Like

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Onyeka32(m): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP will always represent, VOTE Goodluck for president oooooo, come Feb 14. Forget ur gf for that dat. Day,because the best val gift you can give her is to vote for EBELE

2 Likes

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by dunkem21(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jarus:

I have seen the light.

I have my long spoon on. This is election and one should take things with pinches of salt to avoid walking into an ambush.

Let me crosscheck the Jarus to make sure dia is a dot on the J.

Welcome!
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by jojomario(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
I know some fools will list this as Jonathan's achievement.
Papa Decieving Pikin.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by PerfumeRepublik: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
APC fools would soon label caf PDP tongue

cheesy
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jarus:
Up PDP. No APC governor invited.

GEJ till 2089.
Taa commot there!!!
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by mrkings84(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC YET TO FILE ACCUSATIONS ON THIS..
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by macricky(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thank God Nigeria football player nd NFF av learn dia lesson embarassed
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jarus:
Up PDP. No APC governor invited.

GEJ till 2089.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by LajaLaba: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Is this an achievement or what
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2015
LajaLaba:
Is this an achievement or what
No, we are doing half of what you would have done if Fashiola was invited alone..

2 Likes

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Saucekide25(m): 12:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Get #500 discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Chibokgame: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Some people will soon say
" These two have used oil money to bribe CAF .

But I won't tell them not to.
Cos good things sometimes attract criticism.

That was a good act from CAF.
Weldone Akpabio,
Weldone Uduaghan.
A good example for the records.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Truth24(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Proudly eyen Akwa ibom.....
Party ado edi PDP
Abasi odiong Akapbio!
Godswill iya umiss
Gov Akpabio making waves since 2007

2 Likes

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by hensben(m): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2015
See stùpidity, how does this become an achievement to common man to even thin some persons here are already using it for campaign
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by mmsen: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2015
This forum has a lot of strange rules - you can't say breasts or masturbation but you can say nigger with impunity and show graphic images of dead people and naked people.

EDIT
I can't even say n*a*k*e*d but you can show it.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by LajaLaba: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
No, we are doing half of what you would have done if Fashiola was invited alone..
U guys are loosing it!I no send anybody o o Fashola inclusive yeye undecided
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by nijanigga: 1:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Willgates:
governor mmi... I'm proud of you.
with the masses money? shame on them. Their states still lack, power, road, good hospitals. Thieves is what they are. stole state wealth to promote their images.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Kazrem(m): 1:33am On Feb 05, 2015
Jarus:

I have seen the light.
Sarcasm again. I hope someone will not hang herself this time before she knew you are just being sarcastic.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by dunkem21(m): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Kazrem:

Sarcasm again. I hope someone will not hang herself this time before she knew you are just being sarcastic.

Don't worry dear. We have our long spoon.

No surprises.
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by orble: 3:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Bigcake:
Ndito Akwa Ibom ennor mbang doh iseh... Uuuuuuuuuu! Ibibio isongo....iya, Annang mma....iya. Annang mmammadeh....iyaaaah iyai... Ekid idediong...... Oje oje bab oron.... Uweh. Ata Akamba Abasi adiong Akwa Ibom ke nsi nsi nsi nsi, ndito eboror Amen? AAAmmmeeennnn

Iyaaa Iyai! Abasi Adiong Akwa Ibom Agid oo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses / David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 / Liverpool Star, Mo Salah Voted Premier League Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.