Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? (987 Views)

Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by generaluthman: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
a father did this to his son just for disobedience

Re: Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
I hope those lumps were not photoshopped. That's 100% child abuse cum attempted murder. Whoever did that deserves to be arrested.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by LordReed(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
So if the child had died the silly father would say he was disciplining the child huh? Beasts in human disguise.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
The result of people not being able to raise their kids in a civil way.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
He hurt the poor kid. So babaric!
People should please stop corporal punishments.

As an adult, just imagine how you would feel if someone tried to correct your behaviour by hitting you!!! Don't you think your child has feelings just like you do?

This is not even an option. It is abuse.
Hitting a child is not an effective method!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by flyca: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2015
OP pls explain the picture.

It seems I'm not seeing what the others are seeing. I'm seeing a child with his hair shaved clean. Probably the reason for the clean cut was the "disobedience". The thing that seems like two bumps on the scalp is camera light reflection. Am I right
Re: Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by generaluthman: 7:23am On May 09, 2015
The pics is not photoshop, I took the pics when I boy came to mosque that night
Re: Is This The Best Way To Correct A Child Misconduct? by emilyone(f): 9:44am On May 09, 2015
generaluthman:
The pics is not photoshop, I took the pics when I boy came to mosque that night
I'm not surprised lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Growing Up In Single Parent Family. / She Said They Should Quit After Paying Her Engagement Rites. / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.