Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,151 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? (2020 Views)

Online Survey Cash / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
i have seen some people who claim they make money from online survey
please is anyone here making money from survey?

a guy is asking me to pay him some money to give me info of a survey site where he makes money.
but i dont think making money with online survey is easy for Nigerians
thats why i want to kno if anyone here is making money on survey

pls indicate if u do
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
i need answer oooo
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
no waka pass ooo
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
nawaoo
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
nobody wan talk?
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by arbitrage: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
There are survey sites to make money from but they are not easy for Nigerians as you said. Try Vivatic, Vindale and InboxPounds all of them dot com.

1 Like

Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by redvektor(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
arbitrage:
There are survey sites to make money from but they are not easy for Nigerians as you said. Try Vivatic, Vindale and InboxPounds all of them dot com.
boss can u help us with a detail explanation
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by desmondblaze(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Survey Makes Money,

have witnessed people earning upto $1,000 per Month from survey sites

just for you to get the right Information about it.
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by arbitrage: 2:18am On Feb 06, 2015
redvektor:
boss can u help us with a detail explanation

Detailed explanation and requirements are on each site if you visit them.
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by binarCOACH(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Not for Nigerians. Instead take up fiverr, VFL punting,
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by bedfordng(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
survey used to be the in thing back in those days for nigerians but not now.you would be wasting your time taking survey.most survey site only accept uk and united.more over, survey is time consuming especially when you are not living in those state.look for something else to do
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by tonytony208(m): 2:45am On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage:

Detailed explanation and requirements are on each site if you visit them.

good morning sir. Pls, i sent you an email since yesterday morning dat i want to sell paypal from freelancer.com. But i haven't gotten any response from you since then. Pls sir, i hope all is ok at your end.
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by arbitrage: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2015
tonytony208:

good morning sir. Pls, i sent you an email since yesterday morning dat i want to sell paypal from freelancer.com. But i haven't gotten any response from you since then. Pls sir, i hope all is ok at your end.

Your money paid.
Re: Making Money With Online Survey Real Or Not? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Surveys apps pay, but mostly targeted at US and UK audience.

For example in this post, you can see just a couple of them are optimised for the UK. US and Canadian audience since that are developed countries with high purchasing powers.

You cant blame them of course. That's what the brands whom they conduct market research for want.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Small Computer Business Center / Is The Network Marketing Business Called Getpaid4learn A Scam? / Chamomile Tea Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.