Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration (1025 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock / Zahra Buhari Becomes Laughing Stock On Twitter, See Why. [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by Sunky200: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2015
A research on president Jonathan's credibility was carried out among world leaders and international personnel's that are Neutral.

The first to evaluate Jonathan is Former USA’s
Secetary of State, Hilary Clinton, according to her "Jonathan is running a government that is supervising syphoning of Nigeria’s resources"

While US Senator, John Maccain, concluded:
"Jonathan’s government is practically not existing and therefore, America should just help Nigerians".

"I do not think the Nigerian president is on the right track. Why would he and his party carry out this massive campaign in Ghana when we all know that their country do not vote online?
It is misplaced, if you ask me." Ghanian's President has said

"I would rather commit suicide than ask the
international community to help safeguard my
country against militias, our country has a strong army to do the job Unlike Nigeria". - Cameroon President

“I have never called the United Nations to guard
us. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call on the UN: I would rather hang myself - Uganda's president.

“It would be a vote of no confidence in our country and citizens if we cannot guarantee our security? What kind of persons would we be?”
- Senegal's President

Robert Mugabe said, "Nigeria was so corrupt at you have to bribe a pilot before he could fly his passenger plane at Nigeria’s airport".
-Zimbabwe’s President,

We prioritized national security by developing a
strong Army, otherwise our Gabon would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where
militias have disappeared with school children" - Gabon President.

President Jonathan administration has turned Nigeria into a laughing stock in the international community.

Source - metro news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by shikshark: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by Greyworld: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2015
And yu want 2 blame GEJ squarely 4 dat?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by midolian(m): 12:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Greyworld:
And yu want 2 blame GEJ squarely 4 dat?
No, na obama hin go blame..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by imeba2k3(m): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2015
In gov't success and failure goes to the head, I believe GEJ should accept the fact that he failed this nation in some sectors
Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by bsolo1(m): 1:02am On Feb 05, 2015
Sunky200:
A research on president Jonathan's credibility was carried out among world leaders and international personnel's that are Neutral.

The first to evaluate Jonathan is Former USA’s
Secetary of State, Hilary Clinton, according to her "Jonathan is running a government that is supervising syphoning of Nigeria’s resources"

While US Senator, John Maccain, concluded:
"Jonathan’s government is practically not existing and therefore, America should just help Nigerians".

"I do not think the Nigerian president is on the right track. Why would he and his party carry out this massive campaign in Ghana when we all know that their country do not vote online?
It is misplaced, if you ask me." Ghanian's President has said

"I would rather commit suicide than ask the
international community to help safeguard my
country against militias, our country has a strong army to do the job Unlike Nigeria". - Cameroon President

“I have never called the United Nations to guard
us. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call on the UN: I would rather hang myself - Uganda's president.

“It would be a vote of no confidence in our country and citizens if we cannot guarantee our security? What kind of persons would we be?”
- Senegal's President

Robert Mugabe said, "Nigeria was so corrupt at you have to bribe a pilot before he could fly his passenger plane at Nigeria’s airport".
-Zimbabwe’s President,

We prioritized national security by developing a
strong Army, otherwise our Gabon would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where
militias have disappeared with school children" - Gabon President.

President Jonathan administration has turned Nigeria into a laughing stock in the international community.

Source - metro news

That is not all.

Another US Senator said-It will be better to burn our aid money than send it to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by Badgers14: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Me I tire ooo, even Kenyan prime minister follow they yab nija, she said, GEJ came to meeting in Kenya with 7 private jets,and they were shocked. ( I can't remember the exact word she used to avoid misquoting someone, you could look up the video on you tube).

GEJ seems like a good guy, good demeanor , I will give him credits where its due, but his inability to stand firm as a leader is what is embarrassing nija as a whole, OBJ own no good too but he made sure every one in his cabinet stayed in character.

GEJ don fall our hands yakata hes made lots of questionable policies, missing crude oil money, he kept mute, money laundered in JP Morgan bank under NNPC now everyone denies they knew who opened the account, he kept mute, some soldiers talked about poor equipment, he ordered 5th presidential jet for himself, Chibok girls missing - military giving conflicting stories about them, he said book Haram are "our "brothers. He released alameigsha and bode George , stealing is not corruption
. he promised not to run for president again after 2011, he is on the ballots today undecided

May God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by dkronicle(m): 2:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Hmm best presidents are usually criticized. I wish a sect like boko haram visits uganda so we will know the length of their strength. Am not into politics but jonathan is no different with democracy. His d best president nigeria has produce dat is practicin it to d fullest. Someone should prove me wrong.
Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by KanwuliaJara: 2:27am On Feb 05, 2015
Wetin OBJ do for 8 years?

GSM phone? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by nzeadachie: 2:41am On Feb 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Wetin OBJ do for 8 years?

GSM phone? grin
DON'T MIND THEM, LET THEM CONTINUE THEIR MEDIA WAR, GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by KanwuliaJara: 2:45am On Feb 05, 2015
nzeadachie:
DON'T MIND THEM, LET THEM CONTINUE THEIR MEDIA WAR, GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA

Abi oooooo

Na the 'westerners' dey cry pass o.
This dia 'TINUBU' must chop CRUDE OYEL with im yam I swia!!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by Truckpusher(m): 3:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Useless thread from useless South West propagandists and their co-travellers.

Una well done o , I hope say una ready for this drum wey una dey beat so ,come dey form ostrich join am.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria! Now A Laughing Stock Because Of Jonathan Administration by Sunky200: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Useless thread from useless South West propagandists and their co-travellers.

Una well done o , I hope say una ready for this drum wey una dey beat so ,come dey form ostrich join am.

southwest you say are the propagandist of these false accusations but my friend you seem to have forgotten the fact that same southwest played a critical yet vital role in ensuring that Jonathan becomes the president when his boss died and this same southwest massively cast their vote for him in 2011, this same southwest advocates for any symbol of unity in our dear country Nigeria.

see my friend this southwest we know will criticise even their own if he or she is doing things wrongly.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Declares Monday Public Holiday For Buhari / BREAKING: Jonathan Writes Senate, Nominates Obanikoro, 7 Others As Ministers / Amosun Raises The Alarm Over 600,000 ‘strange’ Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.