Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Congrat To Myself And All Those That Used My 101% Tips Yesterday, Anoda Is Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congrat To Myself And All Those That Used My 101% Tips Yesterday, Anoda Is Here (410 Views)

Neymar First Footballer To Produce New Shoe With Jordan's Air,barca Fans Congrat / Congrat To Those Who Played Naijabetguide.com Games Today / Congrat To Those Who Played Naijabetguide.com Funny Bet Today(17 Point) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrat To Myself And All Those That Used My 101% Tips Yesterday, Anoda Is Here by vicsoj007(m): 3:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Are you still doubting?
check for yourself @ www.naijabetguide.com
todays game:
TACHIRA VS CERRO POTENO
This is a first leg game of Copa Libertadores as Tachira will be hosting cerro poteno. In the last 4 games for Tachira, they won 3 and lost once. Meanwhile, cerro poteno is unbeaten in it last 4 games, winning 3 and drew once

Tachira has won only 2 of its last 5 games on home soil, and has lost once during that period. Meanwhile, Cerro Porteno has won 4 of its last 5 games on the road with 2 clean sheets kept.

There have been 4 previous meetings between them - Cerro Porteno hasn't lost any of them & has won 3.

Date:5-2-2015 03:30
Pick: over 1.5 @ 1.34
Category: south america- copa libertadores
more @ www.naijabetguide.com
Re: Congrat To Myself And All Those That Used My 101% Tips Yesterday, Anoda Is Here by wisejoe: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Nice work,hv been following u for a very long time,but u post ur predictions/analysis late.Pls always post it early in the morning.tanx

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Watch Afcon — Yobo / Keshi Denies NFF Contract Offer / Schurrle Says He Decided To Leave Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.