Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections (22932 Views)

7 Things To Attempt In 2017 / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Also give your family info.....when you enter ashawo joint in case. .
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2015
coldgate:
In your dreams.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin there is no accounting for choice sister mi
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by smsdigito: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Eberex:
2015 ELECTION IS JUST FEW DAYS TO GO AND THERE ARE FIGHTS EVERYWHERE, KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE,KIDNAPPING, HERE ARE SOME TIPS THAT CAN GUIDE YOU

1)DON'T KEEP LATE NIGHTS

2)MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR FAMILY EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO

3)ANYWHERE YOU ARE BE AT ALERT

4)PICK EVERY CALL BECAUSE THE PERSON MIGHT WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

5)EAT OR DRINK ONLY AT TRUSTED PEOPLES HOUSE

6)PRAY BEFORE YOU ENTER A BUS AND BE SENSITIVE EVEN WHEN IN IT

7)DON'T BE A POLITICAL THUG

coolONCE YOU SENSE FIGHT IS ABOUT TO START,PICK YOUR THINGS AND RUN.

9)DON'T GET INVOLVED IN STUDENT PROTEST(AT LEAST FOR NOW).

10)NIGHT PARTIES ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR NOW.

11)DON'T HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS IN OPEN JOINTS AT NIGHT.

12)DO NOT TRUST ANYONE.

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYBODY EVEN YOUR FRIENDS THAT U DNT TALK TO AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH
Very Correct, however i wish to add this one: Pls and Pls stop arguing with people over which candidate is better and will win, i bet you if you trace the cause of most political violence you will realise they stem from such arguments.
Be wise and keep your wisdom and knowledge to yourself , then vote your choice candidate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by emeka2847: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Nice. But even protests?
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Estimable(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Buy a locally made gun, just incase of any hehehehehe....

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by ishiamu(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Don't engage in distribution of party gifts and just in case you're given and someone else is dragging it with you , freely give it to the person and go your way , it's not foolishness you're just saving your own life.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by niceface(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by stlaibrowne(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2015
9jvirgin:
The major one.....enioriyo odile...... cool

Confam
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by gen2briz(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2015
bestestgirl:
Most importantly, vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

And if I don't nko....... Am not safe abi

Me that i yaf decide
iHaveDecide
GMB till TAN's get sense.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Arbiola(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Op u forgot this one; Any sensible person should not vote in GEJ, It's GMB till .....
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by AroOkigbo(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2015
You've just said one thing. ..
STAY SAFE
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by madgoat(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
gen2briz:

And if I don't nko....... Am not safe abi

Me that i yaf decide
iHaveDecide
GMB till TAN's get sense.
grin GEJ till GMB get phd
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by omah123(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
5 and 12
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Jay2014: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Good talk
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Akanbiedu(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Useless tips.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by parcifal: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2015
I have already taken my family down East from North. Left for me, I can take care of myself because any "URCHIN" that plans to attack me should have it in mind that its 50-50. If u don't kill me I will kill u. "DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT OTHERS PLAN TO DO UNTO YOU"
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by afanda(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Hw about pple that must go to work?
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Christmasdon(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2015
What of those keeping late at night watching champions league.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Waper2(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Good advice bro
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by sparkleboy(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Don't get into political arguements
Cos those politicians don't give a hoot about you.
They are all the same, fighting for their personal interest.

Stay safe
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by tunsky09: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
True talk walayi
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by RICTPE: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2015
what I will say is that "let all pray for peace "
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by englishmart(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2015
I'm not scared one bit. If I die. So be it

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Buy enough foodstuffs that will last the family for months incase...

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by ilovemymom: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2015
in addition, watch wat u say abt political issues especially in public places...may God almighty see us through d elections and beyond it
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by JEITO: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2015
So sad! We are still doing survival mode during elections until now. embarassed
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Goldienana(f): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Eberex:
2015 ELECTION IS JUST FEW DAYS TO GO AND THERE ARE FIGHTS EVERYWHERE, KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE,KIDNAPPING, HERE ARE SOME TIPS THAT CAN GUIDE YOU

1)DON'T KEEP LATE NIGHTS

2)MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR FAMILY EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO

3)ANYWHERE YOU ARE BE AT ALERT

4)PICK EVERY CALL BECAUSE THE PERSON MIGHT WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

5)EAT OR DRINK ONLY AT TRUSTED PEOPLES HOUSE

6)PRAY BEFORE YOU ENTER A BUS AND BE SENSITIVE EVEN WHEN IN IT

7)DON'T BE A POLITICAL THUG

coolONCE YOU SENSE FIGHT IS ABOUT TO START,PICK YOUR THINGS AND RUN.

9)DON'T GET INVOLVED IN STUDENT PROTEST(AT LEAST FOR NOW).

10)NIGHT PARTIES ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR NOW.

11)DON'T HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS IN OPEN JOINTS AT NIGHT.

12)DO NOT TRUST ANYONE.

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYBODY EVEN YOUR FRIENDS THAT U DNT TALK TO AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH

I pray my partner will read and mk use of it. He hardly picks call @night telling me, I was close wen u were calling. Not knowing what I gat to offer. God bless u.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by kentochi(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2015
My own time will come.
I created this same topic last month but it did not go anywhere.
https://www.nairaland.com/2115522/important-message-2015-election
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by TBankz(f): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2015
nice info.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by kayalla(f): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2015
tank u
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by simdam500(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Do a lot nairalanding...

E-poltician you contract will be over soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Site To Buy Youtube Views / Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.