Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,017 members, 7,939,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

7 ways to Advertise Your Blog For Free Offline and get huge traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 ways to Advertise Your Blog For Free Offline and get huge traffic (440 Views)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Increase Your Google Page Ranking - Get Huge Traffic To Your Blog by............ / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 ways to Advertise Your Blog For Free Offline and get huge traffic by jaylister(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Advertising of blog increases blog daily traffics. automatically it has increased you’re income, because once there is enough traffic to your blog then you will get more buyers of your products and more ad clicks.
Why am I bringing up this tutorial? I observed that many wants traffic to blog but they don’t put their blog in their everyday activities in other words promoting blog on daily basis for it to get more readers. Many Nigerian bloggers are students and this I must say that a blogger who is a student may not have much time to update blog but have 99 percent advantage of getting more readers. Do you just say how? Am a computer science student of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, Rivers, in my own case this is what I did to get noticed and traffic from fellow students and which I expect bloggers who are students should do also, I typed a document and printed it (printed document title: get your Huawei E303 Modem unlocked for as low as 1k naira) and I pasted it at five happening T-Junctions on off-campuses, using my blog as a point of contact to get more info about me. I think I don’t need to buttress much on this. Just follow the simple tip to advertise your blog offline below

Music/Video: do you have friends who love sharing music and videos with your pc? See what you will do, rename all your music and video title to your own blog domain name (eg. ............................................. http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/02/how-to-advertise-your-blog-for-free.html

(1) (Reply)

IT Security And Ethical Hacking / Request For Proposal: Digitization Of Book Publishing / I Need A Blogger To Run My Site.. . 9jabox.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.