Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,850 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. (2348 Views)

New Book Claims Kris Jenner Deliberately Leaked Kim Kardashians Sex Tape And Sol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
firstEVA:
I have read it, it's just a rumour, the news is no where else. She better not get pregnant.

Did you enjoy Kourtney and Khloe takes the Hamptons? I didn't really enjoy it. Can't wait for new episode of keeping up with the kardashians.

You're right - wasn't into K and K take the Hamptons either. I never really got into it. Definitely enjoy KUWTW any time of day. My sis and I are mega fans and the others at home can't understand it grin grin
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aida13:

You're right - wasn't into K and K take the Hamptons either. I never really got into it. Definitely enjoy KUWTW any time of day. My sis and I are mega fans and the others at home can't understand it grin grin
grin they keep asking questions like "what do you gain from watching other people's lives?" them i'm like, don't bother, you won't understand grin
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
firstEVA:
grin they keep asking questions like "what do you gain from watching other people's lives?" them i'm like, don't bother, you won't understand grin

My sentiment exactly. **phewww** it's great to know someone who ACTUALLY gets it LOL

Love these three grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
LOL of the day----

Guess who??

tip----the Grammys wink grin

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Spot the difference between above pic and below grin grin grin OK, I'll stop now grin but this is soo funny lmao

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hahahahahhaha,@aida13 I saw the first pic on kim's facebook page, so funny grin

1 Like

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Qoaki3k: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Nollywood Comic Actors / Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART All Parts Now Showing / How To Watch Movies With Subtitles I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.