Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering (1238 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? / Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by Angiezee: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Masters Energy Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt is receiving Hard copy CV from Electrical/Electronic graduates. I was there today to submit Cv i was asked to go online and submit, that they are only collecting physicals CV's from holders of HND/BSC in Elect/Elect Engineering.
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by megacool360(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cool. Why were you asked to go online and submit? Ain't you a BSC/HND holder in the said field? When's the deadline for the hard copy submission? What job position is on offer?

Please kindly elaborate on this a little more. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by Angiezee: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
I read Business Admin. & Management, I didn't ask for the deadline.
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by kingsleyugo41(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls,is Rumuolumeni d location?
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by olasun4u(m): 6:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Please send your email to olasun4u@yahoo.com so I can send u my CV for you to help me apply
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by UcLloyd: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Angiezee:
Masters Energy Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt is receiving Hard copy CV from Electrical/Electronic graduates. I was there today to submit Cv i was asked to go online and submit, that they are only collecting physicals CV's from holders of HND/BSC in Elect/Elect Engineering.

Pls can I send u my cv? So u can help me submit it. I'm currently in abuja. Thanks and God bless
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by vansledge(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Angiezee:
pls can u describe d location well for me... nearby street to rumuolumeni... thanks
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by rummmy: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Just passing-by with my keke
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by Angiezee: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2015
For those asking me to apply for them i am not going back there, for directions to the place, take vehicle from Rumuola going to Wimpey Junction, from wimpey junction you take car going to Rumuolumeni just tell the driver you are stopping at Masters Energy.
Re: If You Are In Rivers State And A HND/BSC Holder In ELECT/ELETRONICS Engineering by vansledge(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Angiezee:
For those asking me to apply for them i am not going back there, for directions to the place, take vehicle from Rumuola going to Wimpey Junction, from wimpey junction you take car going to Rumuolumeni just tell the driver you are stopping at Masters Energy.
abeg wic day whr u go d? so i can knw wen to go there.
thanks... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Education Or Paramilitary; Which Would You Recommend? / Companies That Are Recruiting This Week / Smart Cleaning Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.