Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,786 members, 7,930,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:00 AM

She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad (2159 Views)

She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Popemax(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
sinizia:

If this is not a sick joke you are telling, then don't go back to her. She's mentally unstable.
thanks dear...not a sick joke
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Even while poverty tries to run away frm people, some people keep chasing it!

Some people r just comfortable living an average life.
I don't knw about others but I want to be very Rich.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by K9blunt(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2015
orisirisi awa ma ri n biba. ( forgive my poor Yoruba)
so the babe no happy she don get jackpot she broke up with ya, bros do yourself a favour and take us that replied you to a good bar to celebrate, maybe your chick is a witch and took an oath to never marry any man that's richer than her dad or her dad spelled her that way or she's just plain steupweed.

PS no offence.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by K9blunt(f): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Maybe just maybe o, she has seen someone else richer than you and just decided to break up with you with that poor plain white excuse.
or rather check yourself, maybe its your attitude that irked her and she doesn't feel she can tell you. undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad by blessingdickson(f): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm....
Am usually not seen in this section but this topic kinda caught my attention.
After reading it few questions comes to mind like....
1. Is this really true?
2. Is she unaware of ur pedigree b4 she accepted accepted to be with you?
3. Does she like poor people?
4. If she does,did you disgiuse ur true identity just to get her?
When you answer these questions then I wil take it from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? / Starting A Family With 100k Salary / Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A ValentineĀ“s Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.