Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

JAY-Z LYRICS: “can’t Knock The Hustle (remix)” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAY-Z LYRICS: “can’t Knock The Hustle (remix)” (373 Views)

Dino Melaye When “the Hustle Was Real” In 1994 & Now / Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos / Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAY-Z LYRICS: “can’t Knock The Hustle (remix)” by enifex(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2015

[Intro:]
[Singing] Whoooh, Paradise
you better think twice, ’cause you’re not living the life
[Jay-Z:]
Jay-Z, Roc-A-Fella y’all, it don’t stop

[Verse One:]
We about to change this game here
Check my pockets there’s nothing but game there
I remain without fear
Keep the lanes clear, and the cats that’s all about threats remain here
On top of this Metropolis
My name is like a square
Dropped off every tier
Now y’all can swear to Jay
Heard it the other day
Through the mystery, we get it swiftly
We got to hit you every night before we hit the lights it’s type addictive
Need cats to live with, the heat goes on
Everyday is a hustle, the beat goes on
Funny thing happen, in the midst of chasing See More at http://nairaland.com/jay-z-lyrics-cant-knock-hustle-remix/

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve Re-election –soyinka / No Plan To Sack Jega - Jonathan / OBJ U Can Not Stop GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.