Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,901 members, 7,980,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate (15175 Views)

We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by IVORY2009(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage:

I thought it is an information that is not tested or tried that can be misleading. I am talking of something I tried. I am not doing it for people but just sharing what I experienced. Let me know your acceptable proof method so that I can send it.

Whatever ways u want to prove it, as a banker, I know u can not buy dollars less than the cbn rate of 168 to $1...
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by kentochi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
mavinc4u:

Ken, no vex. No more questions. If you need it, click on his profile to get it.
ok thank you.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage pls hope u dont mind if i pm u,
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by mavinc4u(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Arbitrage please don't tell them oh. We have bankers in the house. grin grin
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
muiz69:
arbitrage pls hope u dont mind if i pm u,

I am not sure Nairaland pm ever works at it doesn't allow typing any message. May be you should use the contact information in my signature below. Thank you.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
mavinc4u:
Arbitrage please don't tell them oh. We have bankers in the house. grin grin

I have even mentioned it before in the other thread, may be he has not read or tried it and that's why he is arguing. Or he thought I want to ask for money to do it for him; after I already showed how to do it. I simply expect him to try it by himself to confirm instead of asking me for proof as if I am soliciting for payment here first. Information is power anyway.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
mavinc4u:

please oh. arbitrage, don't bother explaining again so that what happened before would not happen again; hope you understand me? Thanks oh

Yeah I understand you, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
WHO order recently? what is the rate?
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by tayoast(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
WHO order recently? what is the rate?

As at yesterday, Access charged N200.50/$
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by Valentinooo: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2015
Pls house can i use fidelity atm to buy goods on alibaba and how much are they charging for dollar to naira
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by abisolaji: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2015
IVORY2009:

Whatever ways u want to prove it, as a banker, I know u can not buy dollars less than the cbn rate of 168 to $1...

It was actually possible (probably still is), the glitch would just be that he cannot access the fund. This is because the bank will cite unverifiable source of fund and will not transfer the money out of his account. The best case would be refunding back to source. Until quicteller fixes the codes in their transfer program, and certain bank fix issues on their interswitch platforms, this situation will exist. Arbitrage was right. There is just more to 6 than 7...
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by chukel(m): 6:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Please what is the rate for access bank now. Who ordered recently
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by chukel(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
access bank online exchange rate as 24/8/15 is $1 to N225
UBA charged N221
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2015
I used Diamond Visa this morning . Was charged 214per $
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by solid3(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Skye bank is just too expensive 225 as at 28 August.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by mundus(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Who can help me with the BDC exchange rate for today. I have a dollar to change.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by lordia87: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

#191 for Access bank? it seems Access bank is the best now.

is it with visa or mastercard
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by slim49z(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Anyone make a payment online with any of the UBA cards recently..what is the exchange rate?
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by queent: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
hello,

can somebody please tell me what firstbank dollar to naira exchange rate for their prepaid visa card is today

thanks
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart giftcards etc. At $ exchange on daily currency exchange rate.
We sell and buy bitcoin bulk / small Sales.
Tools.
Php Mailer :$15 Cpanel :$15 Rdp:$15 Google voice:$10 Webmail:$15

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Call/Whatsup: 08051671260

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online / Cashing Of Third-party Cheques Above N150,000 Stops Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.