Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

[women Only]the Number 1 Secret To Losing Weight Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / [women Only]the Number 1 Secret To Losing Weight Permanently (635 Views)

Simple Tips To Losing Tummy Fat Without Exercise / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[women Only]the Number 1 Secret To Losing Weight Permanently by Ibeleme(f): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello

Most times i get questions from friend and family members about how i was able to lose 15kg in less than two weeks?

Was it exercising? (Nopes, far from it)

Was it dieting? (Making some changes in my diet really helped, but that was not the main thing)

Then what was it?

Alright my friend...here it is?

The major thing that helped me lose weight permanently and enjoy a healthy lifestyle was simply...

The Correct mindset

Shekena...na there e end o

No miracle drugs or pills

No back breaking exercises

And No nonsense diet plan filled with foods that are not available in Naija here

It was simple and easy...developing the right mindset

You see...when i decided to lose weight...i also noticed that most people that say they want to lose weight usually give up immediately

Imagine that o

They quit before they even see any results

When i heard this i knew that i was going to lose weight by fire or by force...

And to achieve this i needed to adopt the right mindset...

I did this by doing the following

1. Realizing that losing weight is not a sharp sharp something

It is not a situation whereby you expect to see results in 1 day...and if nothing happens you give up.

E nor dey walk like that

2. Realizing that it takes a lot of sacrifice and hard work in the initial stages to enjoy later in life

3. Knowing that eating healthy and changing my lifestyle (which i will tell you about later) is the key to permanent weight loss.

4. Knowing that this life na jeje..no need to rush

Taking it one day at a time is the best plan

When you start to rush, you put so much pressure on yourself and you finally end up quitting.

For now click the link below if you want to look beautiful and smart again by checking out my Free 7 Days Super Slim Down Coaching

Click===> http://www.stressfreehealthyliving.com/7-day-bikini-body-bootcamp/

Have a nice day

P.S Remember if you don't have the right mindset...then you are most definitely going to fail

Click===> http://www.stressfreehealthyliving.com/7-day-bikini-body-bootcamp/

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Fun While Losing Weight / Best Specialty Cleaning Services In Lagos / A Baby Born Without A Nose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.