Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,838 members, 7,959,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? (2687 Views)

Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? / Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? / Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Empiree: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
true2god:
This is what the prophet of Islam said (in quran 5:51):
[s]The prophet of Islam endorssing enenmity and hate.[/s]
It was explained to you here few days ago. You never listen because you have agenda.
https://www.nairaland.com/2107957/fun-facts-islam/5#down
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Empiree:

It was explained to you here few days ago. You never listen because you have agenda.
buh dere is nufin wrong wif ya saying d truth, ya prophet ordered ya in ya koran to kill jews and christians I.e "infidels" it was expressly stated so wad re ya saying. Ifeann provided d verses for ya and ya saying its not so or wad again?
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Empiree:
[/size]
Woman, you dont get it do you?. This verse and other verses like it are pretty much saying the same thing. None of them talk about all non-muslims. This is very simple.

So are you saying all Muslims in the world are rebelling against Allah by having friends: in schools, at work, businesses, leisure you name it?. You are the one devoid of guidance. Those verses are as clear as day light. Because you have nifaq(diseases of the Soul) in your heart, that's why you dont want to admit my explanations.

I dont necessarily need to mention you. I quoted you in your threads. Your problem is after you are refuted, you came up with "taqqiyah" (same as highlighted above) the phrase used by islamophobes. You so fluent in it. You have been doing that because you can not refute us.

So i am refuting you again that verses like 5:80, 5:51, 3:28 etc are not referring to all non-Muslims i:e making enemies with ALL OF THEM. Again, pls refer back to this thread where i explained to so called true2god https://www.nairaland.com/2107957/fun-facts-islam/5#down. And looking at the way you and your cohorts display your nuisance on NL, clearly, you fit the bill (those alleged verses)

But if you insist those verses order Muslims to hate all non-muslims, then you saying muslims who have non-muslim friends are rebels. Yes, I do take precautions against having non-muslm friends because possibilities of them doing haram things like drugs, homosexual, fornication, worshiping idols,vulgarity etc is very high because they usually dont know right from wrong. What is permissible from what is not. Is this difficult for you to understand?.

On higher level, like taking them as allies(those vehement disbelievers). It is common sense. Why would Muslims make friends and allies with everything mentioned above without cautioning themselves?. Is this difficult to understand?. My arguments are "illogical" to you because you cant fathom them. All you could say was it's taqqiyah. Rubbish

I am about to extirpate these whole spiral arguments now because you really have nothing new to offer. It's same old tactics used by islamophobia industries you also exhibited on NL.

Salaam

Salam

U haven't told me u love me like I asked u too. Ur quran forbids it.

U tell me that, oh, the quran doesn't mean don't take all non Muslims as friends . What a joke. Sorry I won't take your word for it. Prove it. And don't send me any link or copy and paste from ur lying pro Islamic propaganda sites.

U Muslims disobey ur quran and hadiths all the time becauses its rules are irrational and sometimes just plain silly.

U muslim are commanded that u should only live by sharia law when u Muslims are a majority of a country.
Their are over 49 muslim countries how many of them are governed by sharia.

U quran says stone the adulteress, how come when u decide to stone an adulteress and the international community raises an alarm u guys buckle and say "okay we no do again"

How come not all Muslims kill apostates.

How come u haven't married off ur 6year old sister or daughter to a middle aged man.

U Muslims disobey ur prophet all the time.

Al Taqiyya is designed for u Muslims to use lieing and deceit to blend in where kaffirs are the majority and propagate Islam.. Let me very briefly remind u what al Taqiyya is;
Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.
Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah (al Taqiyya) is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

Please I am waiting to see where u said u saw me refer to Lord, Jesus, son of God and One with God as a prophet.

Empiree stay on the issues and stop lieing.
Shalom
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
X
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Empiree: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=Ifeann post=30495177]

Salam
Walaikum salaam

U haven't told me u love me like I asked u too. Ur quran forbids it.
And what's rationality behind saying 'i love you' having noticed your unintelligent conversations and bashing of islam and muslim and our prophet that you termed 'truth'. The next thing for me to say to you is i love you...seriously?

U tell me that, oh, the quran doesn't mean don't take all non Muslims as friends . What a joke. Sorry I won't take your word for it. Prove it. And don't send me any link or copy and paste from ur lying pro Islamic propaganda sites. U Muslims disobey ur quran and hadiths all the time becauses its rules are irrational and sometimes just plain silly.
You dont understand because you devoid of guidance despite explaination you by me and Abuamam you are so adamant. You cling on to literal interpretation and you think you know better? Anyways, he explained earlier in your post here https://www.nairaland.com/2116034/al-taqiyya-before-trust-muslim..know. It's your thread. It's your link. Deal with it

U quran says stone the adulteress, how come when u decide to stone an adulteress and the international community raises an alarm u guys buckle and say "okay we no do again"
Kindly provide evidence from Quran where it orders muslims to stone adulteress? I only find stoning in your Bible

Leviticus 20:10
"If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

How come not all Muslims kill apostates.
Someone can not be killed for just living Islam. Sura 2:256
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

How come u haven't married off ur 6year old sister or daughter to a middle aged man.
Because it's not in Islamic tradition to have sexual relation with a girl. A young girl at 6 is not yet germinates. Therefore, it's haram(forbidden) to have intercourse with 6yr old girl. There is no evidence of this in history. Such act is in conflict with Qu'ran. https://www.nairaland.com/2116034/al-taqiyya-before-trust-muslim..know/1

U Muslims disobey ur prophet all the time.
There are some who would disobey God and His messanger for whatever reason. We human are prone to disobey and commit sin. That's how God (Allah) designed humans. Repenting afterward is highly recommended. Quran says:

“Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the Mercy of Allah ; Surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” ~Surah az-Zumar 39:53).

Al Taqiyya is designed for u Muslims to use lieing and deceit to blend in where kaffirs are the majority and propagate Islam.. Let me very briefly remind u what al Taqiyya is;
Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.
Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah (al Taqiyya) is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''
This is just mere repetition and ignorant on your side. You basically jealous. The brother already answered you. Here is your link again
https://www.nairaland.com/2116034/al-taqiyya-before-trust-muslim..know
And besides, St. Paul of the Bible lied, too. He denied Jesus. He denied faith. He practiced "taqqiyah". Bible accounts:

John 18:15-27New King James Version (NKJV)

Peter Denies Jesus
15 And Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another[a] disciple. Now that disciple was known to the high priest, and went with Jesus into the courtyard of the high priest.

16 But Peter stood at the door outside. Then the other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out and spoke to her who kept the door, and brought Peter in.

17 Then the servant girl who kept the door said to Peter, “You are not also one of this Man’s disciples, are you?”

He said, “I am not.”

18 Now the servants and officers who had made a fire of coals stood there, for it was cold, and they warmed themselves. And Peter stood with them and warmed himself.

Peter Denies Twice More
25 Now Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. Therefore they said to him, “You are not also one of His disciples, are you?”

He denied it and said, “I am not!”

26 One of the servants of the high priest, a relative of him whose ear Peter cut off, said, “Did I not see you in the garden with Him?”

27 Peter then denied again; and immediately a rooster crowed.

Please I am waiting to see where u said u saw me refer to Lord, Jesus, son of God and One with God as a prophet.
"You" in my previous post was meant to be plural (referring to most Christians who believe Jesus is God)

Empire stay on the issues and stop lieing.
What issues?. Am lying?. That's pretty much powerful word. You are defeated madam. In your last post here, you sound pretty much like defeatist. You have lots and lots of articles, posts, questions to answer in your earlier threads. You keep 'jumping' around creating nuisance on NL. I am now officially done with you here bcus most of your nonsense are answered.

Feed your eyes with picture attached blow. Who do you follow.

You are bereft of the truth, how many versions of the bible do u guys have again? grin grin poor you, Muslims have a system of authenticating the hadiths which clearly you don't understand.

Shalom
Walaikum Salaam

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by malvisguy212: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=30497418][/quote]you don't even know what prophecy is, long before peter deny Jesus, Jesus has prophesied it;
◄ Mark 14:30 ►
"Truly I tell you," Jesus answered,
"today--yes, tonight--before the rooster
crows twice you yourself will disown me
three times."

the old testament verse you quote are for thoes who followed the law.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
you don't even know what prophecy is, long before peter deny Jesus, Jesus has prophesied it;
◄ Mark 14:30 ►
"Truly I tell you," Jesus answered,
"today--yes, tonight--before the rooster
crows twice you yourself will disown me
three times."

the old testament verse you quote are for thoes who followed the law.

Lol, why did u bother to reply him.. Ok maybe for the other ignorant Muslims he may mislead.

I tot it wise to ignore the fellow because his argument defeats him better. Look at the excuse he gave for not following the example of his prophet marrying Aisha at 6 and sleeping with her at 9 . What does germination have to do with anything.

On another note, how is ur weekend. Have u seen my latest post.
Shalom.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol, why did u bother to reply him.. Ok maybe for the other ignorant Muslims he may mislead.

I tot it wise to ignore the fellow because his argument defeats him better. Look at the excuse he gave for not following the example of his prophet marrying Aisha at 6 and sleeping with her at 9 . What does germination have to do with anything.

Shalom.

pls Ifeann, nid a piece on how bad it is for muhammed to ve slept wif a 9 years old child, and I too saw wad Empiree wrote dat a grl nids to germinate. I fink dat guy is an hypocrite, he shld bring his sister wen shez 6 years old let me thigh her, and wen shez 9 years old I will rape her. Since, d prophet did it and its rite, let him bring his kid sister. I know on dis issue, weneva it is brought up, dey feel defeated. No bro, moda or fada wld allow an old "fool" even if its muhammed to do dat for his or her daughter or sister. Rilwayne001 Abuamam Tartar and even dat Empire of a guy will kill even d prophets if he tries any move in dis century.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by true2god: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Empiree:

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by malvisguy212: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ifeann:

Shalom.

God bless you my sister,

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of Sex Change In Iran - Aftermath Of Khomenini's Fatwa / Prerequisites Of The Prayer / Importance Of Reflecting On The Meaning Of The Holy Qur'an This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.