Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa (32201 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by synergycom19: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
People are not keen about the elections especially areas where GEJ is popular,voted GEJ before thinking he was somebody but now, am not even interested in collecting the PVC

3 Likes

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by udy4real(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jega and Buhari working together
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Is Balarabe Musa a PDP man?

Abeg help me asK the mumus
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by emiye(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Illogical rants and imbecilic conjectures . Mobilise electorates and ensure they collect their PVCs, shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by cohmai(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inec-manipulating-pvcs-to-favour-buhari-says-balarabe
-musa/201071/
Listen I can't vote for any body because none of them value the suffering masses neither do they create job opportunity
Ok now...imagine me as a graduate voting for mr "Buh" abeg no put "ari" oh,
Who did not finish jss3 he don't even have report card pls! Pls!! I can't do that

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by coldFLARES1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

10 of my friends collected their PVC,s effortlessly today in Lagos! And by the look of things INEC might even cross 60million collection mark before 8th of this month!

PDP are just sore losers!
Just leave them, they just came to the realization that with all their 'education', they have the same one vote as the mai gadi, mai shayi, mai ruwa, mai nama etc, and so it is convenient to point at the stats and cry foul.
When you justified Jonathan's dereliction of duty when citizens in the north were murdered in their thousands and millions displaced in 'peacetime;, you thought the aboki wasnt aware when he stays glued to his radio?
When you sit in your houses and say there's already a winner and you refuse to be part of the process, now is the convenient time to point at the stats abi?
When you stay in your house and expect your PVCs to be delivered to your door mouths while the northerners mobilized the ones you chose to call illiterates to collect theirs, it is now okay to cry foul abi?
When it would be easier to declare a public holiday for the purpose of PVC collection, yet groups and individuals are mobilized to push for a postponement of the polls, na who una wan fool?
While the best you can do is shout 'GEJ till forever' while the northerner that polishes your shoe would take the pain to join a Dogon Barrow back home to effect the change he wants, you still want to cry foul abi?
I earnestly desire that the elections be fair and credible so that those that have lived in denial would be jolted back to reality.

Make una manufacture the magic numbers of 2011 take win this time again na. U think say na to say a vote for Jonathan(the Jesus Christ of Nigeria) is a vote for God and e don finish abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by emeka2847: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Is Balarabe Musa a PDP man?
So you don't know that Balarabe Musa was part of the secret meeting between Jona and other 9 parties.

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by wazobiaN9(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
atlwireles:
Manipulate all you want, PDP will win the elections. This is still Nigeria.

"This is still Nigeria"??!! That's the common phrase of enemies of progress in this country.

Ogbeni park well jare, the train of progress dey come and it is unstoppable grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by BlackTechnology: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Adeoba10:

Na robot or human talk dis one? Abeg if dey should close down acct bcus of pvc, watin u want make Jehovah Witnex do?
Some comments sha...

Jehovah witness go get no choice but to keep their money themselves undecided
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PhockPhockMan: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
mathskill:
he is a staunch allie of Namadi sambo
Since when?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Saucekide25(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by atlwireles: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
wazobiaN9:

"This is still Nigeria"??!! That's the common phrase of enemies of progress in this country.

Ogbeni park well jare, the train of progress dey come and it is unstoppable grin grin

Wazobia is the phrase used by the enemies of Nigeria, Oya, keep on driving.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PhockPhockMan: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Faraidi:
This Jega is fradulent.I too mave not collect mine,still old story not yet ready 4 collection
Seriously, I'm suspecting that guy. He looked so innocent but evil.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PhockPhockMan: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
emeka2847:

So you don't know that Balarabe Musa was part of the secret meeting between Jona and other 9 parties.
Where you there?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by naijaking1: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2015
This is a big deal if people are denied voting for any reason whatsoever.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by flameH(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Now I see reason Jega must resign

#JegaResighnNow.
I really hate to use disrespectful words, but grow up Cousin. Over 70%-80% have collected their PVCs despite d kane(flogging of citizens) by cult boys in various units in Port Harcourt(Town). & you are posting trash.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Forwetinnah: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Lamentation thread for the losers:

We warned you guys not to burn bridges because of one ogogoro drinker from Niger Delta, you didn't listen! Now your otuoke master is about being sent to the zoo, why not hold your tears and learn lessons!

Ndi Ara!!

Keep those blah blah fingers crossed. .we will see who learns a lesson at the day of the day. Burning or hiding people's PVCs won't make your lame illiterate win, so much for bring progressives. You play dirty. .you see dirty
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by vioment: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2015
How Mr Musa? because this your explaination don't hold water. They have been ringing it in everyone's ear for a while now to go and get your pvc. Moreover everyone is not going to vote for whatever reason and some even if they wanted to, shoutout to the innocent citizens wounded by terrorist groups in the north and the oil region area in delta, those wounded by armed robbers and cultist groups, those displaced by terrorists, and those that left Nigeria for greener pastures but wish they could participate; May God give you strength and give us(those with pvc) the wisdom to pick your choice in this election because it matters to everyone who leads this country from the pits of uncertainity to greater heights.
As for me, Gen. Buhari will get my vote this time around; Not because I think he's the messiah or he will do everything I wish like when he was the military head of state with absolute power, but because I know where he leans. Even him will see the extent that Nigeria is so decayed in corruption, tribalism, planlessness, almost hopeless, and dirty. I just tire for this nation sometimes but I still believe. At least Gen. Buhari can start somethings to put us on the right track. To me I believe he knows that with no constant and affordable electrification then all those old school trains, mass production agriculture, domestic and international investment cannot be meaningful like how it was designed to be. And that's why he gets my vote for one term only because my vote for any candidate or party na term by term i don't care who you are. I was born sortly after gen. Buhari's military time and outside of the main heros(the real dr Azikwe, Awo and them) his term is one of the most respected times in Nigeria's history.
I respect Presido. His story/history speaks to me interms of climbing to the top without having that solid connection and I respect that. By all means Presido is trying but he too humble for the many crooks around and to me is as if he just gave up on the common Nigerian and just kukuma start stashing his own pay for him his generation. He doesn't see anything bad in some islam nation called chad patrolling Nigeria's street with guns and flying anyhow in our air; Why couldn't our army encircle those terrorist like they and chad are doing now? too many unanswered questions with no answers. To be fair, many problems started before Presido but e suppose dun dey put us on the right track in full effect no be to dey play play laff laff favour favour everywhere. dey do say like me here like me there. I no dey dat one. My future dey at stake. I never even talk the rot in the universities nation wide where be say runz men dun turn campuses to runz courses, I know that one because I know.

Anyhow no change that date o. E dey pain me for body. Tompolo, asari, and all you other cowards with your partners for north do your worst. Chumps. Igbo guy to the core even after I die.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Forwetinnah: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2015
dazdilijae:
D truth is APC is d party giving false claims n propaganda 2 insinuate they r ahead in d polls so wen they lose they can ve a reason 2 cos d so called civil disobedience n parallel govt but we r waitin patiently for all trouble makers if nothing came out of the COS meeting it is d fact dat dia plan 2 remove security agents n d military 4m d elections as bought in dia sokoto court has been defeated. Let's see hw dey intend 2 rig or ferment trouble as planned. Long live Nigeria
Long live our President n Commander in Chief
Long live Transformation of Nigeria
Forward Nigeria

True..the same way they've been posting fake pictures of their campaign rallies giving the impression that they have the numbers. Shioor!
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Caseless: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
INEC is playing games with the south, there are many uncollected PVC in the south. What inec did is to delete many people's data from their record, meaning that if you go there, they will tell you that you don't exist.
Isn't that fraudulent?

u need help. Those inec deleted their data were those with multiple registration. 70 million ppl registered then, and we have 68 million of pvc ready for collection after the sanitization of the inec register. So what are u saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Forwetinnah: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2015
sokera:
i what is even the population of south south self , UNa reach 4 million?

So bloody what?? Why did Buhari come to the South South if he didn't need our vote even if we are 15 people?? Why is a South South man DG in his campaign?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Remarkable: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Jorussia:
Is it INEC fault that eligible voters in those areas have decided not to collect their cards?
... ... yet voters in the north that has had political unrest before are the ones eager to come out and collect their cards? does that make sense to you (if you think about it)?
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by Truckpusher(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Lamentation thread for the losers:

We warned you guys not to burn bridges because of one ogogoro drinker from Niger Delta, you didn't listen! Now your otuoke master is about being sent to the zoo, why not hold your tears and learn lessons!

Ndi Ara!!
You have no single idea that if Jonathan loses under these conditions that your dreams of a united Nigeria ends with him.

Anu ofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by bendike: 1:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Jorussia:
Is it INEC fault that eligible voters in those areas have decided not to collect their cards?
mumu. my ward number is 035 in alimosho. I went there last past saturday nothing. went there today and they said i should check next week. pls go check if ward 035 is ready before u start vomiting rubbish!
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by bendike: 1:16am On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
INEC is playing games with the south, there are many uncollected PVC in the south. What inec did is to delete many people's data from their record, meaning that if you go there, they will tell you that you don't exist.
Isn't that fraudulent?

Seun, obinoscopy, Ngwakwe

jega is an extremist. he is like buhari. mala will always support malas and yorubas will always be their lap dogs just like during the civil war. shouting Sai buhari like mumus. just wait till the aboki enters and see if ur tinubu can control him.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by chysam: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2015
wakacome:
Who stole your common sense??

Even if the election is postponed to next twelve months BUHARI will still win and our votes will send your boss GEJ back to otuoke to go and be doing cassava farming and be drinking ogogoro that has made him clueless......
Oh boy you just mentioned "Rats Vagina" when you wrote OTUOKE. Did Jonathan come from Rat's Vagina? Abeg clear me oo before I send this information to CNN. Wahali na dis one APC go take finish am.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by kachyRachy: 1:45am On Feb 06, 2015
I know dat come rain come shine, GEJ will come out victorious. He's d voice of d people
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PenSniper: 3:24am On Feb 06, 2015
tosag:
*In Elijah's voice* Oh God open his eyes and let him see GEJ for who he really is -a corrupt, wimp.

Not prophet Elijah but Elisha who prayed God to open his servant, Gehazi's eyes. That said, Buhari is a worse corrupt entity, a lier and a forger. He started his career by corruption and grew in rank through corruption. He is a tribal and religious bigot. A man of the archaic past.

1 Like

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by PenSniper: 3:27am On Feb 06, 2015
wakacome:
your dumbness is like peak milk,it's in you...

You will cry along with Buhari this year, mark it.
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by aperture11: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2015
I am always baffled with situations like this. INEC says the PVCs are ready so all it needs is for people to go pick it up. Why can't the FG just declare a public holiday to make people actually collect it. I know public holidays are expensive but the choice of the next President is also very expensive. So before calls for postponement of the elections can be duly justified this needs to be done. Maybe those who haven't collected are just not interested in voting. Who knows? Up until recently I didn't have a candidate either but now I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by bajosky: 5:39am On Feb 06, 2015
JEGA needs to be caution about the after effect of his gambling .

He Should Be Informed that ICCJ will soon come after him.

This Yar The Same Way SHAGARI rigged his second bid election the Electoral body then tilted the voting base that favored his party. The Effect was the civil unrest we saw in the South West then.

SOONEST I SEE A MASS PROTEST BY ALL DIS ENFRANCHISED nigerian without PVC demanding for it because we must all vote either with temporary or permanent card or election postponed or Jega resign
Re: INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47am On Feb 06, 2015
atlwireles:

APC will understand that basic lesson about, what it means to be a Nigerian come Feb 14. Let's vote, and count it and hear Jega do the needful.
FeBuhari 14 is on course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Departs The Nigeria For Her UN Job. PICS / Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.