Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Do You Deal With Colleagues Bossing You At Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Deal With Colleagues Bossing You At Work? (3209 Views)

How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency / My Colleagues At Work / When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Deal With Colleagues Bossing You At Work? by killjoy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
papercoin:
Killjoy! Killjoy!! Killjoy!!! How may times I call you
You too dey advertise close up for that office
1.He's your colleque -not superior
2.You do your job well-your advantage
3. He's temperamental-hes disadvantage, even his colleques would have this reservations against him *your advantage *
4.He's older than you -you didn't contribute to his grandparism which includes late school entry, late addmission,late grad,late stay in labour mrk,late securing of job
5. He's biggger than you play the girl card(use ya mouth or he should look for his mate)
6. Are you in the good book of your boss if yes your advantage if no take a swipe against him when your boss isn't there but be sure he isn't in the good book og your boss too
Your boss never reacted becos you acted like a wimp and hey that guy is making himself the leader already
You've got 2boss just that one is your paymaster and the other your taskmaster
OR you keep silent and ENDURE, your last card send mr shell your CV sharparly
The day you blast that guy be ready to stand ALONE
No dull DULLING is a FEDERAL OFFENSE
Feed me your result

lolzzzzzz... tnx for ur advice aldow its kinda harsh I must admit. from all u listed, I'll say I'm at a greater advantage. tnx once again for admonishing. wud take it to heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Assessment Invite. / How Mathematics Graduate Is Making Money By Selling Sand. / Graduate Recruitment At Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.