Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,485 members, 7,937,418 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Asisat Oshoala, Nkwocha Have High Hope For Canada 2015 FIFA World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala, Nkwocha Have High Hope For Canada 2015 FIFA World Cup (541 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Perpetua Nkwocha Weds Nwufoh In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala, Nkwocha Have High Hope For Canada 2015 FIFA World Cup by amoss: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Super Falcons player Asisat Oshoala and Perpetual Nkwocha are optimistic that
Nigeria will do well in the forthcoming FIFA Women's World Cup.

The 20-year old forward who recently signed for Liverpool is confident that
the country will perform better than they have in previous tournament.

''I am confident that this year we will see Nigeria doing well. We have the players and
many of them have already played together at youth level'' - she said in an interview with FIFA.COM

Veteran Super Falcon striker Perpetual Nkwocha also shares similar view ''We have huge number of talents at the youth level, but we need to properly harness them as they graduate to the senior team,''

''But with good preparation surely our team will excel. We have the players and experience to do well in Canada.''

Asisat Oshoala is likely to lead Nigeria's attack along with Perpetual if invited.

Read more exciting stories here http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2015/02/asisat-oshoal-nkwocha-have-high-hope.html

(1) (Reply)

Call 07067464944 Or My BB Pin 26AAE024 Whatsapp Me With This Number 08189127446 / Facebook Football Awards: Arsenal Star Vs Chelsea Golden Boy / Inter Milan Considering Swoop For Chelsea Midfielder John Obi Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.