Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,512 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie (33605 Views)

(screenshot) Civilian President Vs Ex Military President (review) / Queen Elizabeth Meet Oba Of Lagos In Style And The Civilian President Of Nigeria / Jonathan Is Last Civilian President —prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Never you downgrade a prophet because it's written. .......

when all of us trying to put fuel in a flame. ..what do you expect. .........

Believe that when ever it starts all the southern will answer BIAFRA whether you like it or not. ......

undecided..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by blaqoracle: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2015
midolian:
Anoda madman on the loose

..But OP, why is it that most of ur topics haz to do with prophecies?
THIS MAN SHOULD GO AND DRINK PARACETAMOL.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by kagel: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=Emytexboy post=30472734][/quote]

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by kagel: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Never you downgrade a prophet because it's written. .......

when all of us trying to put fuel in a flame. ..what do you expect. .........

Believe that when ever it starts all the southern will answer BIAFRA whether you like it or not. ......

undecided..

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by bola4dprec(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Exactly!
BUHARI na MILITARY! kiss
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=clevvermind post=30473139]Nigeria will not break. don't mind this hungry false prophet.[/quote

Prophet or no prophet, Nigeria will surely break!
If not now then later!

A nation founded by slave merchants with no national ideologies can offer nothing to her citizens but blood!
The circle of blood will continue until Nigeria splits.

In this election, Nigeria is jinxed.

Jonathan winning will see an uprising from the North. They will be backed by the West.
Government may collapse and Nigeria will follow.

Buhari winning will see uprising from from the South South.
They will cripple the oil industry, Government may collapse and Nigeria will also follow suit.

If for any reason Nigeria survives, she will do so with another orgy of blood.

Then we postpone the D Day!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Funjosh(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2015
Like OP like Prophet lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by bola4dprec(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2015
Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
“ Self proclamation of authoritative titles is a common
phenomenon among religious and/or occult sect leaders.
A cursory survey of this primarily 20th century
phenomenon will instantly reveal a multitude of self-
declared Masters, High Priests, gurus, Ipsissimi,
Bhaghwani, etc.. I am pleased that I cannot count myself
among such types. Legitimate religious teachers and
scholars know that a genuine spiritual leader is one
whose calling to lead is first noticed by those outside of
him or herself based on certain qualities, abilities, and
actions and then must subsequently be accepted by the
individual in question as his or her destiny. This contrasts
with those whose will to lead is born simply out of the
mundane wish to be a leader. In such cases the goal being
to reap the rewards a title brings without the hard work
and the innate, manifest qualities which validate the
position; in short what might be considered a 'false
prophet'."Is the above post"
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by MovingMax: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2015
I believe in this disintigration prophecy. God please break this country, there is too much hatred on this land

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by ProfOwah(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2015
IN ALL, I WILL SAY ''O LORD, LET YOUR GOOD WILL IN THIS COUNTRY BE DONE. AMEN
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by adahgold(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Wetin we no go hear,wait a minute all dis prophets prophesying u mean na God tell Dem all dis tinz hmmmmm!fake prophets on rampage...
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by codedguy1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=noblezone post=30478040][/quote]

My theory IF buhari wins!

The militants will resume hostilities by crippling the oil sector, this will be done between Feb and May 29th when Jonathan will still be president and knowing its over for him he will not be too enthusiastic in fighting/stopping these groups by using the military, afterall if he fights them then he himself becomes a target unless he wants to continue staying in the north which will not be conducive for him also.

The Military will be compromised and that is where all hell will break lose.

By May 29th if we manage to get there, there would be no crude oil to be lifted and Buhari will attempt to rule without crude oil money.

Its a dicey situation let's watch and see.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by inalegwu99(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
sai Buhari

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Kx: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
An hausa man is coming back to power by popular demand and all d so called prophets are opening their mouths
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by synergycom19: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Prophecies are mostly in- directs,so some MOG may not interpret it well while others will. That's why it looks like their is divergences. But all are saying that GMB will not rule and GEJ will suffer some 3consequences.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by suzelle: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by absoluteSuccess: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
I believe Nigeria to survive attempts and predictions of its collapse. Nigeria thrives and swings at the brink of collapse since 1914.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Mekanze: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
I pray it come to pass.Because we are not one and we can never be one.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
ENDTIMES:

He is Prophet OP cool
I dey pain u?
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Emytexboy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Daniepris:
My God forbid!!! Nigeria will never break up..we'll stay together as a country united by love... so nw d man dey happy say him country go break up...
are you one of the polithiefian thiefs?
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Joel3(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
one thing i like about this prophecy is that it gives details and how things will surely played out. Not all those prediction prophecy that will say this and this may happen and one should pray over it.

in my books you dont pray over prophecy to chane or assume it has chnage overnight. Prophecy are things that must surely happen as details it doesnt change.

This is the best prophecy i have seen so far coming out from nigeria.

Will will just have to watch and see if it actually happen. If not then the man is not a prophet as said by the bible. If one prophecy and its didnt happen then its not from Me says God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Saucekide25(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Daniepris(f): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:

are you one of the polithiefian thiefs?

Wetin dis one dey talk sef...
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by mcprince32(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Emytexboy:

ofcourse it is!
"it was" not it is :-D
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by yematumba: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
i entered for a video contest and i stand a chance to win a 15minute private coaching session with million dollar earner Ray Higdon and also receive recognition before 50,000 persons. This will help catapault my business to the next level . Please vote for my gratitude video at http:///1DfNVeq .
just enter your email address and click vote.
i need a minimum of 1000 votes and voting ends on midnight friday 6th February 2015. i am the only nigerian in the contest so vote team Nigeria

http:///1DfNVeq
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nicklaus(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
In other words buhari ll die if he becomes president. So save buhari vote jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
HmmM my people something has been disturbing me. I had a dream in 2013. In dat dream I saw somfin lyk rainbow in heaven and inside d rainbow I saw 3 names( ibo name,hausa name and yoruba name) then d names were inside d rainbow and it went down frm one end to anoda end. Immediately after d names I saw 2 hands dat are chained and d chain was broken ie symbol of freedom den I woke up. Since den weneva I rememba dis dream i am always afraid. Pls wat does it mean dat 2013 one elder I told said it means seperaton of Nigeria into 3 major ethnic grps. Am nt a prophetess bt I know God shows me fins in dream bt dis one is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by ribbit: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
PentiumPro:

Are you his church member? mugu.
shocked :oyour boobs na pentium M ..madam pentium grin
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by lucianohase(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=Emytexboy post=30472734][/quote] God deliver us from canal prophesies! I wish nigeria won't split cos I still believe in the beauty and great potential in our diverse tribes but if it splits, most, if not all of us from the south south will be extremely happy.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by AHOY147: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
AMen!! God let it come to pass. We tired of this marriage.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
delishpot:
I dey fear for naija now o.
Fear not. Play your part and let the gods decide.
Re: Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie by Neplusultra(f): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
God will keep his own in Jesus name, also "Biafra shall be Re-established" I love dis! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: See What Gov.Kashim Shettima Did To Control Hunger And Poverty in Borno / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.