Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,766 members, 7,886,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by daduke2k(m): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2008
why is it that when u look for love u dont find it ?
Re: Please Help by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2008
Becos u dont look well.
let me give a basic advice.
You should develop some basi likeness to pple of the opposite sex with the mind to possibly meeting some basic critatia that you have set in ur mind to meet in a woman u will like to marry. My own case as an example, I am 6ft4'' tall and right from when I was young, I had it in my mind that I wld marry a relatively tall woman to match me up, I set a lower limit of educational achievement, I had a mind set of tribe, but upon all, I had a major mindset of a particular degree or percentage of behavioural display with I must read to be genuine.

All ur requirement may not be exactly met but u need to know what u must see in a woman, that is when love would grow
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hmmn, deep, I think it's because you are not supposed to find it, rather it is a very raw, intense, surreal experience that is supposed to find you, knock you out of you senses, overwhelm you, sweep you off your feet . . . am I talking balderbash, probably - cos i'm in love cheesy

Would BRB, in the meantime don't give up on love just yet, though it tarries, wait for it tongue wink
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2008
Olayinkaoj:

because u don't look well.
let me give a basic advice.
You should develop some basi likeness to people of the opposite sex with the mind to possibly meeting some basic critatia that you have set in ur mind to meet in a woman u will like to marry. My own case as an example, I am 6ft4'' tall and right from when I was young, I had it in my mind that I would marry a relatively tall woman to match me up, I set a lower limit of educational achievement, I had a mind set of tribe, but upon all, I had a major mindset of a particular degree or percentage of behavioural display with I must read to be genuine.
All ur requirement may not be exactly met but u need to know what u must see in a woman, that is when love would grow

Go siddon jare, that ya own na contract of convenience, no be love grin What happened to unconditional love undecided Haven't you heard cases of "I don't usually date bad guys, but . . ." or "I don't usually date fat men/women, but . . . " or "I don't usually date poor blokes/ladies, but. . ." or "I vowed never to marry a Naija woman/man, but . . ." or "I would never date a man shorter than me, but . . ." tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Please Help by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2008
Love is everywhere. It is what u make ur environment to be that it would be for u. If u are good looking and have what it takes, u will have old and young as friends, from there u will be able to get what u wont, whom can't find a wife here on earth may try heaven
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2008
Olayinkaoj:

Love is everywhere. It is what u make ur environment to be that it would be for u. If u are good looking and have what it takes, u will have old and young as friends, from there u will be able to get what u wont, whom can't find a wife here on earth may try heaven

What of the 99.9999% of us that are butt ugly and don't have what it takes embarassed cry We go wait tire for love abi cheesy grin cheesy Thank God love ain't just about physical attraction cool
Re: Please Help by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2008
When I say 'good looking'' try to know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Good looking to me may be urgly to u, and a good looking fellow to u may not be exactly to me. Its a matter of choice and trying to make do with what is available in ur environment, simple
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2008
Olayinkaoj:

When I say 'good looking'' try to know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Good looking to me may be urgly to u, and a good looking fellow to u may not be exactly to me. Its a matter of choice and trying to make do with what is available in ur environment, simple

Carry go jooo, weren't you the one waxing lyrical about how she has to be tall, of impeccable behaviour and character, from a particular tribe, educated to a certain standard, etc My dear, IMHO, that is not love, and if you don't like it, SUE ME angry angry angry tongue
Re: Please Help by daduke2k(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2009
thanx everyone i had better start looking more

(1) (Reply)

She Kept Thinking About Her Ex / What Do U Think / What Should Be The Age Differnce Btw Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.