Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

Secrets of Success. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secrets of Success. (481 Views)

Secrets Of The World Revealed. / Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets of Success. by realGURU(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Secrets of Success.

Secrets of Success.
I hardly come across any quotes, comment or post that categorically state the secrets to success, if I have to ask anyone what is the secrets to success, I know the best answer I can find will not pass this three viz;
• patience
• perseverance and
• Hard work.
This is the best answer, are they really the secret to success? On other hand if I ask what the secrets to failure are; is “trying to please everybody” or failing to plan.
according one common adage “failing to plan means planning to fail” by the time you fail to plan you automatically plan to fail, then my question here is that why won’t the secret of success be the direct opposite of the secret to failure, meaning if the secret to failure are “trying to impress everybody” and “failing to plan” then the secrets to success should be;
• failing to impress every body
• Good planning or real dreaming.

continue reading
Re: Secrets of Success. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Please who are you?
Re: Secrets of Success. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
the fact that an opposition party can be so sure of wining an election is a plus for GEJ. Ask the GMB what he experienced during OBJ's tenure. To an extent, the electoral process is transparent. People now feel that their votes will count.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Faults The Economist’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Join This Advocacy For A Violence Free Election / Police Averts Bomb Attack, Detonates 19 High Calibre Bombs In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.