Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Internet Makes Very Hilarious Memes Of Mugabe Epic Fall! This Is Evil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Internet Makes Very Hilarious Memes Of Mugabe Epic Fall! This Is Evil (629 Views)

Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Laugh Out Loud; Crazy Nigerians Mimic The ''mugabe'' Epic Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Makes Very Hilarious Memes Of Mugabe Epic Fall! This Is Evil by satinodotcom: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2015
So yesterday photos of Zimbabwean dictator Robert Mugabe tripping went viral worldwide! The fall happened on Wednesday Feb. 4 and the pic shows almost 91 year old Mugabe falling after he missed a step as he walked off a podium at the Harare International Airport.
He had just finished addressing his supporter upon his return from Ethiopia where he was elected the chairman of The African Union.
No one feels bad for Mugabe and that make the picture even funnier! When I read about his fall, I knew the memes would be epic & they did not disappoint! I hope you laughed as hard as I did!

Dear Mugabe, This is the internet where many people are not a fan

Despite the fact that he asked and ordered them to delete it, the Zimbabweans decided to make a joke out of it

Check on it ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/laugh-out-loud-internet-makes-very.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nicki Minaj’s Tour Manager Killed / Joke Of The Day – Kwame And Yaw / Funny Facts On How A Husband Can Keep His Wife Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.