Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This (562 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This by IceDune: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
I've missed normalcy a lot. Everything now is linked with GEJ and Buhari. I can't even have a decent conversation with a stranger without being asked who i support, like that determines my personality. Since these politicians started their campaigns things started getting worse. Their demand for dollars is really affecting the naira. Boko haram is getting more sponsorship. Opposition parties trying everything they can to make the government look bad and all these don't affect them but we the masses.
If APC take over power today, do you think PDP will sit down quietly? They will try everything possible to make the government look bad, the same thing APC is doing right now.
This is not democracy, our politicians are so selfish they only think about their party, their pockets. They don't say, how can we contribute to help the ruling party to make things easier for the sake of the masses.
If our politicians fail to change, the cycle can never end and things can never be better for Nigeria.
I'm tired, don't ask me who I'm voting for because to me APC and PDP are all the same cult but different factions.
Now I can't even have a decent Valentine's day.
Re: I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This by vanen2: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's obvious bro, you sound anti-APC. And yes, be my Val
Re: I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This by skillsbaba(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
vanen2:
I'll obvious bro, you sound anti-APC. And yes, be my Val

I'm free too kiss
Re: I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
So your title is:

I won't vote APC the are same as PDP

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This by IceDune: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
So your title is:

I won't vote APC the are same as PDP

Better written: I won't vote for APC because I don't like PDP
Re: I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This by IceDune: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
vanen2:
It's obvious bro, you sound anti-APC. And yes, be my Val
Ok! If you make a good offer
Re: I Don't Have Any Fancy Title To Make You Read This by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
IceDune:

Better written: I won't vote for APC because I don't like PDP

contradiction grin

(1) (Reply)

CBN Misstep Causes Jpmorgan To Warn Investors About Nigeria / Gboko Haram:creation Of Buhari And Northern Cabal / 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Election Postponement – A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.