Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) (4096 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o’s Lookalike Spotted In Lagos / A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday / Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
When it comes to Hollywood, Actors/Actresses are being loved by their way of acting and interpreting scripts or by their engaging, intriguing performance they all play, as day passes by Hollywood produces more and more Actors/Actresses that are damn too good, in every five years we see a new face from nowhere taking charge, since the origin of Hollywood and till date. Because of too much Actors/Actress in Hollywood today, there are Actors/Actress that are in twos, who we might think is that Actor turns out to be the other one, only their names differentiates them. Like it’s said that everyone got a replica, so have few Hollywood Actors/Actresses today, who we don’t really know were different people.

Today I bring to us ‘Top5 Hollywood lookalike Actors part 1.’

#5, Tobey Mcguire, 1st pix(Spiderman) & Wes Bently, 2nd pix (Hunger Games)

Tobey and Wes have something in common, they’re fond of playing nerdy roles and they’re hardly seen in blockbuster movies, after Tobey’s spiderman, his next blockbuster movie was ‘The Great Gatsby’ starringalongside Leonardo.

If you’ve seen ‘Dolan’s Cadillac’ (apart from now you’ve known that Wes isn’t Tobey) you’ll be watching thinking that it was Tobey that was Wes’s character, until you checks cast names, then you’ll be disappointed at the same time confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
#4, Taye Diggs, 1st pix (The Best Man) & Adrian Holmes, 2nd pix (Arrow)

The only thing that are similar between Taye and Adrian is only their looks, apart from that, everything about them are all different, from the way they talk, the roles they play etc

After seeing ‘Far Cry,’ where Adrain played a sergeant which was a minor role, I was like: is Taye rising or falling?

1 Share

Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
#3, Rufus Sewell, 1st pix (Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire Slayer) & Mads Mikkelssen, 2nd pix (The Clash of the Titans)

I know many of us know Rufus more than they know Mads, to me, I never know the name Mads until I became curious, I became curious why Rufus will be short in some of his movies and tall in another, then I found out that they were different guys.

It was when I saw ‘The Three Musketeers: Remake,’ that I decided to check Rufus height on IMDb, that day I was like: I don’t know shit about Hollywood Actors anymore.

1 Share

Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
#2, Rudy Youngblood, 1st pix (Apocalypto) & Efren Ramirez, 2nd pix (Crank)
Rudy Youngblood
Efren Ramirez
Rudy and Efren are two guys you can’t really differentiate, from height, complexion, looks, voice etc it’s just that Efren is older than Rudy, though Efren is more of a Hollywood Actor than Rudy.

I didn’t notice Efren in ‘Crank part 1,’ but after seeing ‘Apocalypto’ before seeing ‘Crank Part 2,’ I was like Rudy’s English is awesome.

1 Share

Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
#1, Henry Cavill, 1st pix (Man of Steel) & Matt Bomer, 2nd pix (The Traveller)

These are two guys I can’t differentiate, from their height, voice, acting prowess etc before I thought they were twins or maybe brothers, but I was wrong, these guys are not related in anyway.

After seeing ‘The Immortals,’ I was like this guy that acted ‘Chainsaw Massacre’ is really stepping up, but when I checked, it wasn’t Henry that acted ‘Chainsaw Massacre.’

Thanks for being part of today’s Top5Everything, do check back next week for Top5 Hollywood lookalike Actresses Part 1.

#Top5Everything

1 Share

Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Henry Cavil and Matt Bomer look alike.

But Taye Diggs and that other guy don't.
Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Sarimah(f): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
they really look alike...

especially Henry and Matt

1 Like

Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
where's aki and paw paw?
Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Marcelinho(m): 5:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Sarimah:

i quoted u lately but u ve failed 2 recogniz, plz leme hv ur num agan i lst ma fone n mis ur num. u cn drop cal me on 07038002631 let talk. thanks
Re: Top5 Hollywood Lookalike Actors Part 1 (male) by Marcelinho(m): 5:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Sarimah:

plz check up i sent u a message

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY FASHION! British Singer Rita Ora Went Braless,shows Off Sideboob (photos) / Special Spesh Shares His Sex Experience With Lady At Eko Hotel, Don Jazzy Reacts / Another Nollywood Actor Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.