Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,172 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Contract Jobs In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contract Jobs In Nigeria (347 Views)

FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration / Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contract Jobs In Nigeria by oshocall: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
When I look back in the 80's and late 90's in the military era in particularly the issue of contract jobs where either not there or relatively low then it became more obvious in this democracy era since 1999 till date no president or national assembly has been able to enact a law that will discourage this whole mess some months back they raise up the issue at the national house of assembly that once you have work with any organization as a contract staff for 2 yrs you will automatically become permanent staff later it was swept under the carpet .
I have listened to all the manifesto of all those aspiring for Position none has made any comment to that effect I begin to wonder where is the future of our country every year a lot graduate are push into the labor market only to be employed as a contract staff (advanced slave trade).

(1) (Reply)

Why He Thinks PDP Is Behind Boko Haram / Northerners Dangerous Role In Election Violence / GEJ Is Qualifield To Be President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.