Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

Caption This - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Caption This (755 Views)

Caption These Photos Of Accidents Between German And Japanese/ Chinese Vehicles / Caption This Photo-the Biggest Bus In The World / Caption This Motor Transporting Banana (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Caption This

Re: Caption This by kayswag100(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Walahi, I must to reach village with my new Range! !
Re: Caption This by clemz85(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
when there is no way, there is a way,
don't under estimate the ability of Nigerians
educated & non educated
Re: Caption This by nurey(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Row Row Row your RANGE gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily merrily the car is worth so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This by FlyboyZee: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have watched something similar on TV (BBC's Top Gear). Jeremy & co crossed 3 cars in a makeshift raft they built, pulling a rope to propel the cars and the raft one at a time. This one is even advanced sef with outboard engine and crew.
Re: Caption This by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Been on something like this was traveling from Taraba to Markudi, the driver kept telling us he would cross a bridge to cut a more than one hour and make the trip faster. Some passengers objected most insisted didn't know the car would be ferried across a stream with boats like this. Funny and scary experience.

The boys ferrying the car charge N500 per car since this Range is getting a VIP treatment cos this is 3 boats in one.
Re: Caption This by sultaan(m): 4:49am On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ Otuoke bound grin grin
Re: Caption This by FlyboyZee: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2015
sultaan:
GEJ Otuoke bound grin grin
Please, grow up. Some of us stopped going to politics section and FP because we are tired of these APC/PDP, GEJ/GMB sh*t. The only place we find solace is this Car Talk section and the next thing you are here trying to bore us stiff again. Make Una give us some breathing space joo...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The First 3 Letters On This License Plate Represents Which L.G.A ? / I Need Help. / BEWARE!!! Substandard Auto Parts Can Kill You And Your Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.