Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,034 members, 7,966,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) (18657 Views)

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by cirmuell(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
they should beat the foolis apc man to coma.
the man wan die beacuse of 100 naira?
is the money is own?
is it his picture in the money?

apc people are gready.
they will follow deadi bodi into grave because of money.
i will deal with them all.
gringrin You are seriously losing it by the minutes, is this what being a GEJite can do to people? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wrong! wrong! wrong! On all aspect, next thing we will hear that their barracks buildings are colapsing on them, and they would expect us to sympathise with them, hope they all die a horrible death angry
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Crieff(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.

It is a titbot.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Delta na wa...rape, armed robbery,man died on top of another woman,police beat driver because of #15,man kills pregnant woman for ritual, prostitute kill 2 men over having an affair with other prostitue.... etc....na wa for delta people oooo.... cheesy shocked
ebukauzo:
Some policemen in Delta beat a taxi driver mercilessly over his refusal to give them N100 bribe.

The unfortunate incident happened on Thursday around Orpiah which is very close to Delta State University.

An eyewitness who narrated the story said....

“It happens all the time and there is no one to report to because the inspector in charge of Orpiah is involved too. He and his boys have been assaulting taxi drivers on this axis."

Source: http:///00CT
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
lucrownt:
Policemen the worst beings God had ever created.
not here in England any police man who try this here will go to jail after losing his job angry
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
teabully:
are u a policeman
I'm not.by the way,must I av to be a policeman before I speak d truth?
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

I'm not.by the way,must I av to be a policeman before I speak d truth?
so this is the type of policing you want in Nigeria? Were you get beating for not parting with a bribe undecided wow! you people are the problem really not the police
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by vicadex07(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Luvties:

What is this one saying?
What is this one saying?

What he means is that GEJ too is involved. Is that clear now
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by afrika(f): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
BlueMagic2:
Time to kill a Nigerian Pig.

U must be a blood sucker!! Punkass fool
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by peeJ1: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
undecided
januzaj:
so not paying bribe is now an offence..... PDP mentality sha
u re so gej(clueless) like your boss and so sambo(brainless) like his vice
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
otiigba1:
so this is the type of policing you want in Nigeria? Were you get beating for not parting with a bribe undecided wow! you people are the problem really not the police
What proof do u have to depict that he was been beaten because of his refusal to part away with 100bucks?,cos those pics ain't convincing enough$ Naija police r corrupt but they can't go down that low...I dnt believe d shit
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by bareal(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Eastherbunny:

some people head the touch
pls ignore her she just had sex

But, that one na cancerously mad sex o.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
lucrownt:
nigerian police men please. Thank you kiss
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Eastherbunny(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
bareal:

But, that one na cancerously mad sex o.
i tell you
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nigerian police men please. Thank you kiss
OK sir

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
lucrownt:
Not all,if u get to know my dad.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.
You must have received lot of insult for these your comment.
Pele dear,take hrt.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

What proof do u have to depict that he was been beaten because of his refusal to part away with 100bucks?,cos those pics ain't convincing enough$ Naija police r corrupt but they can't go down that low...I dnt believe d shit
it does not matter! What ever the offence may be! Police do not have any right to brutalise a citizen, so you are in support of brutality even if there is no proof it was because of bribe, what next police beat people up for just walking down the street?
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Not all,if u get to know my dad.
Pardon, people used to say that the Nigerian policemen or women are liars and it is rare to see a Godfearing police officer.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
lucrownt:
Pardon, people used to say that the Nigerian policemen or women are liars and it is rare to see a Godfearing police officer.
Ya,i know. But my dad is not among. When he retired last 2yrs,ppl he has helped gave him LOTS of things,nd i mean LOTS of things. Sometimes we jokingly call him "Mr Do Good". But well,dats my dad am talking about,u dnt knw him.How cud u believe.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chai! Has it gotten to this?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by godwineli(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
lucrownt:
no, the worst job man ever created.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by jamex93(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Luvties:

Will you sleep with two eyes close without the Police?

I have bin doing DAT for long
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by MDelgado(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.

You just made me believe that you are Mad..
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by MDelgado(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who're all these ones saying that the Police is of no use in diz country...let our policemen go for a nationwide, work-free-strike for just 24hours,then u'll know their USE...the issue is that,we don't just appreciate our own,we envy other nations and shy away from doing d needful.
#GOD bless Nigeria

Well said but if piliss beat you like this,Will you appreciate them..oniyeye
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by MDelgado(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
glasmirow:
How did you know that they beat him for not giving the 100 naira note?

You don't know the meaning of eyewitness??
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by MDelgado(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
RicKyRichards:

First confirmed case of madness on nairaland.

Lol..Fresh Madness..
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by mubalex50(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gej give room for that, I need Oga Jonah comment on this. as we all know in Gej dictionary corruption is not a crime and art of impunity is fundamental human right.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by mubalex50(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gej give room to that, I need Oga Jonah comment on this. as we all know in Gej dictionary corruption is not a crime but art of impunity is fundamental human right.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by ogorsthinner(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.

sicko wacko jacko.....

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Police brutality is common with police all over.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is why I no dey pity the police anytime a mishap happens to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Officials Lure Peter Obi To Accord Party / Senate President: Probe $10,000 Bribe Scandal In N’assembly, CD Tells EFCC, ICPC / Senator Abba Moro Emerges Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.