Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) (21626 Views)

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Coolcash1: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its another cynical and creepy way of the PDP to win sympathy from the people so that they can vote for him...

I remember in 2003 in Ogun State when Gbenga Daniel who contested for governorship under the same party lied against his opponent, then, Gbenga Osoba that he was the one who defaced his posters until we got to know later that he actually did it.

NEXT PLEASE!
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Holluwartosin: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Read and share to help others....... /1CAb7ov
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Look at d rubbbish story making front page. APC hav hijacked the forum to sow seed of discord in d land. Even if APC take power this way....what goes around comes around!
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
I can't see the picture clearly and it looks to me that they intentionally darkened his picture as a way to register his name on people's mind.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Can't really see anything to waste time on here, blurred pictures littered everywhere. Wen a good man chooses to join the wrong party whose fault is it? Jimmy, if you like be Jesus brother, nothing will make me vote feedeefee.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Kingstaplus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok, next plz undecided
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by dguyindcorner(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
if you like deface all his posters all over lagos,it would not stop us from voting him in as Governor

Chukwudi we have decided Ambode is our next governor, no amount of propaganda from you can change that.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
the truth is that there is no diff btw APC members SW and Almajiris in the North..
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Adsales: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2015

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by espn(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
nekaa:
What if I say " I didn't see anything now?"
same ere..waste of time..
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Chukwudi we have decided Ambode is our next governor, no amount of propaganda from you can change that.
i dont listen to people without PVC.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by espn(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
nekaa:
same ere.. useless post..as if it's new..pdp no dey destroy apc poster? Agbaje wih jst try.. he knws too.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Adsales: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2015

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kundagarten:
The way the MODS put everything against PDP on front page is becoming worrisome. Every anti pdp topic heads to the frontpage.
Nairaland is turning to Tinubu's TheNation or saharareporters.
like seriously? Probably the money pdp paid for their false campaign is finished, this is time for real campaign and not the nonsense pdp has been doing since.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by dguyindcorner(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

i dont listen to people without PVC.

I'm sending the clueless one back to Otueke

I'm voting Ambode as the Lagos state governor.

This is not about Igbo it is about Nigeria.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
if you like deface all his posters all over lagos,it would not stop us from voting him in as Governor

WHAT OF THE DEFACED POSTERS OF AMBODE?
PLEASE, GROW UP.

1 Like

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Descartes: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Almajiri mentality
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by jaybee(f): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
I think it is guilty conscience that is disturbing PDP. they brought down the mega Ambode/APC billboard on the side of ogudu highway last night.

1 Like

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
The feaar of jimi is the begining of wisdom for AGBERO PEOPLES CONGRESS APC
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by IME1: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
why do we believe in do me i do you?
do you know that it leads to a never ending vicious cycle!
where does the circle begin or end?
this party did this so let us do our own, then they will do again, then you will do again... till the election or even after?!
We believe that the best way to improve everyone's world is to help individuals to improve their own lives. As we improve our lives and help others on the way, the world naturally evolves.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Where are the defaced posters on the bridge.

Some people are just extremely phoolish. And some goats are saying jargon without seeing the defaced posters.

OP you are a donkey. Find something useful to do with your life or just drive into the lagoon.

Weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by bjcuntis(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
u meant stop u. speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Agbaje will run lagos like d way goodluck run nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
macfarland:
Look at d rubbbish story making front page. APC hav hijacked the forum to sow seed of discord in d land. Even if APC take power this way....what goes around comes around!

They won't even smell the Power, talk less of to hijack it. Constructive criticism is allowed in democracy but not this rag tagged approach that makes them look like aggressive mad dogs. This is armed robbery and not democracy.

All the shameless people chanting Sai Buhari, can you tell us what was the state of the Nation economy under Buhari as a maximum Dictator? Is it as a civilian president that he is gonna perform the magic? Not to talk of when the oil won't the there at all because there will be serious sabotage. Then we will see who is a bigger fool and clueless in this country.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by amnestylaw1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
nekaa:

You would've been right.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by criminalmindz: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ IS WORKING

Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Francon(f): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
I like Jimi Agbaje’s initials “JK”. In case he wins & doesn’t fulfill his promises, it won’t be like he didn’t warn you he was Just Kidding=))
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Adegbodolu1: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
GEJ IS WORKING

[size=18pt]Of course, in those desolate villages of the SE / SS![/size]
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have seen election poster that goats ate. No big deal, who will vote already know his/her choice.
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Princess042(f): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ for President
Carry Go
Re: Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by lyricalz: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
feelz:
A Playstation Portable (Psp) with 2GB memory card with Pes2014 and GTA Vice City. Price-12000. Reason for Sale- I just got a playstation 4. Please interested persons can reach me on 09098363226. Thanks

Here b lyk OLS 4 ur eyes ni? Abi here b lyk kids avenue? Anyway PDP all d way sha, eko o ni baje o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Intrigues As Goje, Ndume Snub APC, Insist On Contesting / Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council / Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.