Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? (4208 Views)

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Elypsis:
To be candid, u feel a wave of deep,genuine passion cascading thru ur body and overflowin ur hrt...its the best feeling mehn! Especially when she says it without any inducemnt
then you see the same girl moaning under the action of another man and then the rest is history!
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Elypsis(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
baralatie:

then you see the same girl moaning under the action of another man and then the rest is history!
bt bro nt all of 'em are same thng some of 'em are trust-worthy...I've tasted the gud and d bad b4 I cum relax nw say make I jst laylow until my missin rib comes along
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by MzQueen(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chai grin
Elypsis:
To be candid, u feel a wave of deep,genuine passion cascading thru ur body and overflowin ur hrt...its the best feeling mehn! Especially when she says it without any inducemnt
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by LewisO: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
I will only feel 😊 when farano love 💘 me.
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by farano(f): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
LewisO:
I will only feel 😊 when farano love 💘 me.
undecided
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
D last time I said dat , d guy used it as an opportunity.
Ain't saying it again

Boy you mean
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by ronald4lif(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
I love those three words like kilode, when it's coming from the person I love. Whether she means it or not I just like those words smiley
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by InZA: 1:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Beauty has absolutely nothing to do with it... If she like make she fine pass mammy water wey dey use bleaching cream-as long as I know she has an ulterior motive - I'll feel nothing.
But if she's someone I've already had deep feelings for...Beautiful or not.. I would literally feel like imploding with joy, like 10million dynamites in a match box.

There's a particular someone I wish would just tell me those words this year... Ohhhh my!... I go just faint
grin
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by buygala(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2015
prettyjo:
your comments are always wierd

I just speak my mind.... weird or not
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by Elypsis(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2015
MzQueen:
Chai grin
smiles....have u xperienced dat kinda feeling b4?? Hw do u mean by "Chai"
Re: Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? by LewisO: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
farano:
undecided
Why the face?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) / No

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.