Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood (767 Views)

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by Mannylex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
There have Been Several debates about Jonathan Lately... You know what? Letz leave the question of what has jonathan done. But rather ask what has he not done

1. He hasn't fought corruption, despite his tenure been the most corrupt since we achieved democracy

2. He hasn't provided the numerous jobs he promised during his last campaign

3. He hasn't completed the second niger bridge he promised

4. He hasn't improved the standard of living in south south, let alone Nigeria as a whole

5. He hasn't still prosecuted the immigration boss that over saw the death of jobless graduates that paid money for their death in a shambolic recruitment

6. He hasn't been able to mention the corrupt cabals in his government

7. He hasn't exposed those responsible for subsidy scam.

8. He hasn't been able to explain why he celebrated a very Chronic corrupt exconvict Alamieyeseigha

9. He hasn't been able to convince us that he aint clueless

10. He had the chance to appeal the ceding of bakassi peninsula to Cameroon, but he looked away

11. He hasn't been able to Justify our overwhelming vote for him in 2011

12. He hasn't been able to explain why he caused hardship on innocent travellers who got stuck in their hometowns, when he removed subsidy on the first of January 2013 unannounced. My brothers and sisters, First of January . Aint that heartless?

Am a south south blood, a Son of Niger Delta. But I won't subscribe to mediocrity and lack of Integrity. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan was an error, A fatal error.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

6 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Who is mannylez undecided undecided
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by dguyindcorner(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice one op, some people will come here and call you bastard but don't look their face.
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by kestolove95(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
gej is a mistake dat we must correct come feb14
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by Mannylex(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
the Imminent postponement of this elections, I just got
another reason why I should not vote Jonathan. A president
who makes Nigeria look silly, unorganised and confused in
the eye of the world. Now he has coerced the security agents
to say they can't take part in discharging their activities,
because they want to use 6weeks to fight bokoharam. What
they couldn't do in 6 years. Indeed Nigeria has become a
banana republic, and the government make the citizens look
like fools! Where has it been heard that a serious minded
country postponed its election. Indeed, there was a country

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by U235weapongrade: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Manny eazy on GEJ....
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by stebell(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
OP, pls don't sweat it.
Vote for Buhari and join him cry wen the results are announced.

Slowpoke every where.
Janja

Spits on OP's head
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by ogbronx(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
@ OP, it takes intelligence to be like you. To be objectives is a rare thing with many bigots and myopic individuals(mostly PDP supporters). I am from south south and I am to intelligent to be a bigot.
Gej is a failure and one who always gives excuse for his failures. We have often heard that he means well but his advisers mislead him. Can u imagine such a leader without a his own voice but succumbs to that of criminals ?
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by biggybanty7(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na so bro tel dem d truth
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Spot on Op, u hit the nail on the head unlike some ethnic bigot
Re: 12 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan Despite Been A South-south Blood by jinielis: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Afraid Of Defeat-tinubu / Military Repels Boko Haram Invasion Of Gombe State, Restores Normalcy / Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And Iam His First Political Son – GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.