Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Message For The Hustler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Message For The Hustler (663 Views)

Comedian Bovi Has A Message For Whistle Blowers / Despite His Father's Wealth, Davido Is Still An Hustler- Olamide / Lola Okoye - Omotayo Has A Message For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For The Hustler by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
I dnt know how try his story was but weneva I hrd music abt how some rose from grass to grace, it always touch me and gimme me hope that if we kip struggling some day poverty will travel to find anoda quite place to reside.
this picture highlight the music of young erigina in which he uses KSA previous record as the background or whateva I dnt knw the normal terms u guys call it, that tells the story of how frustrated he was before making it to the lime light. I will use this opportunity to tell all the hustler on the street anywhere in the world to keep the game tight and believe in there dream.
Instead of been allowed to be used as a political thugs with no future tell anybidy that approach you to spupport ur dream rather than destroy your future.
Say no to election violence, the future holds a better thing for us all.

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Truth! D’banj In Cold War With Olisa Adibua Over The Truth Interview / Female Singer Toby Grey Drops New Photos, Flaunts Oranges / Inmate Kills Family During Prison Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.