Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products (697 Views)

Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes / Where Can I Under Go Training Sales And Reppairs Of Projectors / Sales And Distribution Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products by ruthosquare: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Omomercy beauty ventures is into training, consultant, mentoring of the sales and supply of various types of beauty products. Our products are sales of attachments, weavons, cosmetics, perfumes, creams, soap, etc. In wholesale and retail.
If u are skeptical about what business to do or u just want to be knowledgeable about the business then we are available. We will take u by the hand on a one and one training and give u all the knowledge about the bisness.
Omomercy beauty ventures
07069556295. 08104908970. Johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products by ruthosquare: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Are you a housewife, student, graduate even a working class finding to make additinal income. Its for all sets. This business is for u. Sometimes when I flip through business section of nl I see questions like ''which business can I do with 50k..100k..1m etc'' my sister or bros. This is the business u have been looking for. It is dales and supply of all beauty product. Now do me a favor and check around u .howany women do you have in your locality. Of the 100% of women u have around I bet you 99% maintain there hair, faces ( eye lashes, lipstick, facial cleaning, cream etc)
Re: Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products by ruthosquare: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2015
Maintenance of hands and legs (manicure and penicure) you see sales of beauty product is an every day commodity sale I therefore urge u to take a bold step in setting up a business for yourself today
ruthosquare:
Are you a housewife, student, graduate even a working class finding to make additinal income. Its for all sets. This business is for u. Sometimes when I flip through business section of nl I see questions like ''which business can I do with 50k..100k..1m etc'' my sister or bros. This is the business u have been looking for. It is dales and supply of all beauty product. Now do me a favor and check around u .howany women do you have in your locality. Of the 100% of women u have around I bet you 99% maintain there hair, faces ( eye lashes, lipstick, facial cleaning, cream etc)
Re: Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products by chiomilisa(f): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2015
john where are you staying. state
Re: Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products by ruthosquare: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Head office at sango. Then branches at lagos
Re: Training, Sales And Supply Of Beauty Products by ruthosquare: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
chiomilisa:
john where are you staying. state
My name name ruth. My hubby John

(1) (Reply)

I Think These Scammers Are Learners. / How To Earn Over $30 Daily Online - No Scam!!! / 7 Reliable Sources To Raise Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.