Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) (41426 Views)

Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2015
baslone:

Its called hustle and focus.

Not that the ride is too much on the high side too but its a lovely machine!
dont e quick 2 judgement bro, wen kidney failure comes dats wen wen know d wealty ones
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by cozy7(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2015
farano:
Wow he looks so cute! cool
BCOZ OF D JEEP HE'S GOT BEHIND, RIGHT? LOLZ
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Onozboy(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Abeg respect your self this is a public forum
kponkedenge:
So this man don run tidy X6 with d money way jonathan dash dem actors dem. Anyway oga ibu enjoy ur money baba jona go soon commot for aso rock and oga buhari go use him own money develop naija. So de enjoy de go nothin do u.

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Rohzay(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Wot happened to d Plate no.............jux askin.....anyway dtz none of my biz
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by hushmail: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2015
is it not the same car I saw Ibu driving in december 2014?

is not newly acquired per se grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by visalo: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2015
kponkedenge:
So this man don run tidy X6 with d money way jonathan dash dem actors dem. Anyway oga ibu enjoy ur money baba jona go soon commot for aso rock and oga buhari go use him own money develop naija. So de enjoy de go nothin do u.

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501

Don't work hard. Continue stay on nairaland and be vomiting your rubbish with your poor innovative brain
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Akinsnaira: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Now the result of this clown recent rant about GMB has finally shown up,

Well done the gej campaign team
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by uzo4real(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Are you sure its his? Whats with the plate number?
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Those who are 'foolishly' engrossed in their business are seriously rewarded.
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Alexebo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
farano:
hookers be like.......
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by alphaomega(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
goldfish80:
Na the N250 sunshade spoilt the picture finally.

mr goldfish...hw u tk sabi d price?
na only police sabi track thief . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by fyneboi79(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
farano:
Why won't he look so cute when he just bought a BMW X6 undecided
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by baslone: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Smartestelvis:
dont e quick 2 judgement bro, wen kidney failure comes dats wen wen know d wealty ones

I am not jumping into conclusion. I have a 2013 model of this same drive and I know what it takes to get one.

About Kidney failure, I dunno what to same to that oo. . . .
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
baslone:

I am not jumping into conclusion. I have a 2013 model of this same drive and I know what it takes to get one.

i neva underated any1 havin a ride offcourse i knw wot it takes 2 own one,my concern is deir legacy...flauntin nice rides today n d next tin, dey cant help demselves say less a bro with a decayd organ

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by baslone: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i neva underated any1 havin a ride offcourse i knw wot it takes 2 own one,my concern is deir legacy...flauntin nice rides today n d next tin, dey cant help demselves say less a bro with a decayd organ

I feel ya!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
I swear this motor no fit amcheesy
my guy be like Lagos boys.
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Demishasmith(f): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
cute pose
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Demishasmith(f): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Smartestelvis:

Muna's wife said her husband was very secretive and didn't let the actor's guild know of his ailment.
Don't be quick to judge
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Adegbodolu1: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
baslone:

[size=18pt]Pix of you and your X6 ride or Nairalanders don't believe it.[/size]
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Adegbodolu1: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I swear this motor no fit amcheesy
my guy be like Lagos boys.

Correction: Igbo boy in Lagos.
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by baslone: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

[size=18pt]Pix of you and your X6 ride or Nairalanders don't believe it.[/size]

Hahahaha! Very funny. Talk for yourself bro.

Not everyone on NL is cheap but I don't have any thing to prove.

Nairalanders that know me off line will tell you what the deal is:akinalabi, DAY12, 22much, lightheart, kingaje to mention a few.

Ask bout me!!
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by Adegbodolu1: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
baslone:

Nairalanders that know me off line will tell you what the deal is:akinalabi, DAY12, 22much, lightheart, kingaje to mention a few.
Ask bout me!!

[size=15pt]Story for the gods = multiple monikers on NL

Pix of you and your X6 ride or Nairalanders don't believe it.[/size]
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by baslone: 4:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

[size=15pt]Story for the gods = multiple monikers on NL

Pix of you and your X6 ride or Nairalanders don't believe it.[/size]

Oga no kiii ursef!

If you know even sabi any of the monikers, most NLders sabi Akin Alabi (CEO Nairabet) for here.

By his grace- i have said goodbye to poverty Forever!!!

Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by lightheart(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2015
baslone:

Ask bout me!!

BAWSE TOH SURE.....on a 247 shizzles!!
That's what the deal is.
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by baslone: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
lightheart:

BAWSE TOH SURE.....on a 247 shizzles!!
That's what the deal is.

I dey oo. . . . Nah so we dey see am!

Happen? Hapi Nu year cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) by lightheart(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
baslone:

I dey oo. . . . Nah so we dey see am!

Happen? Hapi Nu year cheesy

Kosi issues, sir. cheesy

More blessings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) / Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Dogs Make Nigerian Man A Millionaire On Their First Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.