Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kid Starboy: Ozzybosco Celebrates 8th Birthday With Physically Challenged Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kid Starboy: Ozzybosco Celebrates 8th Birthday With Physically Challenged Kids (815 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary As Wife Gushes Over Him / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / E-money Celebrates His Son's 8th Birthday With Lovely Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Starboy: Ozzybosco Celebrates 8th Birthday With Physically Challenged Kids by emmalezy(m): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Child music star Ozzy Bosco celebrated his 8th birthday on Friday 23rd January. In the spectacular bash, he danced, dined, wined & entertained the children of the special school, Atunda-Olu, Surulere.

The event described by the school Management as one of the best parties the children ever had, witnessed the presence of the LAWMA MD, Mr Ola Oresanya, Dr Tee Mac, Princess Anne Inyang and also Lamboginny who performed live on stage with the kid star. The event filled with razzmatazz had the support of LAWMA and Tigo Milk of which he is their brand ambassador...

In a brief speech, Mr. Oresanya eulogized the organizer “OzzyBosco Smile Foundation” under the meticulous and pivotal drives of Chief Elizabeth Mojekwu for taking the lead in touching the lives of these children in the most special way. He promised to partner with the school in caring for the children and maintaining their outstanding cleanliness culture.

In his response, the WonderKid said “celebrating my birthday with my friends here has made my day, am loving it”.

Apart from the ceremonial cutting of the birthday cake, witnessed by a huge media presence, OzzyBosco also handed the children mouthwatering gifts and a cash donation to one of the pupils, which added more joy to the event. It was indeed a historic day to remember. Truly, THE YOUNG SHALL GROW!!!

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/kid-starboy-ozzybosco-celebrates-8th.html

Re: Kid Starboy: Ozzybosco Celebrates 8th Birthday With Physically Challenged Kids by Sommyangel(f): 3:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one Lil boy
Re: Kid Starboy: Ozzybosco Celebrates 8th Birthday With Physically Challenged Kids by EyeKandy(f): 3:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Lolz. Whoever chose this ratchet name for their child star. SMH. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kid Starboy: Ozzybosco Celebrates 8th Birthday With Physically Challenged Kids by englishmart(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2015
o my boy!
Nice job..

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer For Your Business,company And Personal Use CHEAPEST PRICE EVER / Meet 19 Year Old Nigerian Harvard Student Saheela Ibraheem Recognized, Commende / Amber On Khloé Kardashian:‘i Don’t Hate Her. She Didn’t Have Try Humilating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.