Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,307 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

Meditate On This Short Conversation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Short Conversation. (431 Views)

Why You Should Meditate On God's Words / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / A Must Read Short Conversation Between 2 Friends About Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meditate On This Short Conversation. by ogaofficer(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2015
A well-worn 500 Note and a similarly distressed 5 note arrived at the central bank to be retired. As they moved along the conveyor belt to be burnt, they stuck up a conversation. The 500 reminisced about its travels over the country, i have been to lagos, ibadan, sagamu, mowe, abuja, kano, bayelsa and akwa ibom, the finest restaurant in victoria island, Mr. Biggs, city mall, i ve had performances at Muson centre, glover hall, blue roof, and even cruire on the Atlantic and pacific Ocean. Wow! Said the 5 naira note. You-ve really had an exciting life. Tell me, says the N500, where have you been throughout your life time? The N5 note replied oh! Ive been to Apostolic and methodist churches, anglican, baptist, c and s, deeper life church and rccg churches. The N500 Note interupts what is a church? On the whole, examine the type of notes you give to God. What have you giving to God this year? Offering time is blessing time. It is what you that you will reap. You havent giving God anything if you havent given yourself. And you cant give according to Gods way if you have not given yourself. Wishing you all a happy sunday in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Meditate On This Short Conversation. by zyzxx(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin very funny
God will help us to pay Gud offerings
Re: Meditate On This Short Conversation. by elantraceey(f): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin very funny
God will help us to pay Gud offerings

Amen o
Re: Meditate On This Short Conversation. by zyzxx(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Amen o
grin amen.

Gud morning
Re: Meditate On This Short Conversation. by frank317: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Alright . pls send me God's account number.

(1) (Reply)

How God Calls / Good Friday: Do All Churches Abstain From Meat? / Special Communion Services Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.