Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid (58409 Views)

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Mutuwa(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. but Mutuwa is that story real

my sister,nothing wey u no go hear for end time o! But as for me I de always climb palm wine tree.that one na for real wink
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by tonychristopher: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
kentozybee:
Wu Tell U, OK Which Tribe Get D Name

Are you speaking English or patua

Please arrange your question in acceptable international English . I don't do half measures

Thank you
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by paix(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Don't worry white kid, you'll one day buy a black toy that will make you swallow a live cobra.

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by donbenie(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Realgana:
I smell lies but an average Nigerian is desperate and can do many things to survive.
Is he Igbo?
Na CRAZE dey worry you,where in the story was Igbo mentioned and what made your IMBECILIC NITWIT Brain to drag Igbos into the story..F00L!
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by lepasharon(f): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Idiot

That is not an igbo name

Which tribe is it then? undecided
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by DONOCHAS(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
No go work, de dia d chop spider 4 white man pikin. I wish u luck, mayb one day u go hammer.
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by DONOCHAS(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
lepasharon:

let me guess, your tribe.
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by meldeezyne(f): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Height of Objectification! angry
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by misshoree(f): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
This white kids sha undecided

They are spoilt

Imagine a man old to be his father

Smh
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Decryptor(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
theChiefPriest:

Same way no one should be a human toy. But you just found one.

Keep denying.
No doubt you're ibo.

If i am ibo, so what? Bia nwokem, kwusi rubbish a i na ekwu and take a stroll to....

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by tonychristopher: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
lepasharon:

Ask Google or encyclopedia
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by joe4christ(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
$1000 per annum That's crazy i must say
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Wan47(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
nairaman66:
NEW SLAVES
Kanye knows
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Wan47(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Adesam09:

Wetin concern Igbo with this
na fo.ol na
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by nairaman66(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wan47:
Kanye knows

Badt guy! grin
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Vello(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gombs:
They'd blame GEJ for this...wait for them!

Perhaps the willing 'toy' might not be so willing had one single person not budgeted 1 billion for food. Did you really give consideration to his reason for consenting to this arrangement? - FOOD! Rather than see this as a call for action and fight for our collective wealth, we are busy chasing after shadows. I can't but SMH
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by gegelicious: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Charlesdonald post=30504000][/quote]shey dis one get family sha!
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by kentozybee(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Are you speaking English or patua

Please arrange your question in acceptable international English . I don't do half measures

Thank you
Story 4 D gods
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Gorgeous58(f): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
HMMM
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by NeuroBoss(m): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2015
The name rang a bell. I knew before reading which part of Nigeria the Nigerian will come from and I wasn't mistaken!

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by tonychristopher: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2015
lepasharon:

Ask your mother
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Climax4: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Realgana:
I smell lies but an average Nigerian is desperate and can do many things to survive.
Is he Igbo?wether igbo,housa or yoruba nija man no dey carry last just but 1 day dat man will be declared wanted for duping the man
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Vikky014(f): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Mutuwa:

my sister,nothing wey u no go hear for end time o! But as for me I de always climb palm wine tree.that one na for real wink
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by misterbear: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2015
It's not surprising that one of the first reactions of many people was "what Igbos will not do for money."

Whether the story is true or not, it is the kind of story that racists will like to parade around to use to mock black people. Yet, the truth is that it could easily go the other direction. If one of our wealthy looters wanted to, he could easily go to any of these Slavic European countries (or even just any white country, as a matter of fact) and find poor, desperate whites who would be willing to be a "toy" for his young son for as long as he wants in return for a meager salary and some fringe benefits. It is just inferiority complex that prevents blacks from doing that. Ironically, one would think that wealthy black West Africans would be the ones that would be most eager and likely to "purchase" a white person for their children, given how fascinated and enamored most black African people are of whites. But, paradoxically, it is the same inferiority complex that causes the fascination that also prevents them from doing that.

The article (whether it is true or not) also indicates something else that is worth noting: even young children can distinguish between politeness/courtesy and the act of being worshiped by another person or group of people simply because of how they look and where they are from. And, particularly if it is a group of people that they already have no respect for, even they immediately perceive it as a sign of foolishness and docility that makes the person/people susceptible to being asked to stand on one leg all day and eat spiders and be laughed at.
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Hi5(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
It appears that this news report is fake. I stumbled on Xclusive Magazine that did a good job. It makes an interesting read - http://www.xclusive.ng/in-search-of-ezekiel-akpu-nku-nigerian-bought-as-toy-for-a-13-year-old/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos)