Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

Most Read Marriage / Relationship Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most Read Marriage / Relationship Thread (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Read Marriage / Relationship Thread by churchieken(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2015
There was this particular man who came to me to seek a professional advice on his failed marriage. My head was so congested with his complaints, my feelings began to evolve for the man as he explains his miserable experience with his wife.

Well, to avoid being a garrulous writer. This man has an inexplicable problems such as infidelity, emotional instability and cooking problems. His wife is so poor at cooking and her wife is nymphomaniac(sex addicted woman) while the man is so weak and hate sex, even the man was a virgin when he got married to the lady.

Sincerely writing, when I asked the man that how many years did they spend together in courtship? He said that, right from the inception they didn't even go through the stage of courtship. He said he immediately he graduated from the university and he was pressurized by his parents that he should get a partner so quick because they want to see their grandchildren. Without wasting much of his time as he had already clocked 34, he saw a lady he likes in his church, he proposed to her and hastly got married to her. Now, the marriage has been seperated because they failed to prepare well.

If they had prepared, the marriage would have been fruitful.

Let's be frank, the marriage you don't prepare for will surely confuse you when you get there. You don't prepare in marriage, you prepare before marriage. Every successful marriage today is the product of adequate preparation. No matter the elaborateness of your wedding it has nothing whatsoever to do with the success of your marriage. Some people have been blinded by wedding, there is a difference between marriage and wedding. Wedding is just an initiation to marriage.

When the wedding is glorious and elaborately organized and after the wedding the real bussiness starts and the bussiness is marriage.
Devote your time to acquire information about gender difference, read variously on marraige. Such as How can I have a happy marriage? There are some certain things you can do when you're not married that you can't tempt to do when you're married. So, this is the right time to prepare.

I don't care about your age and I don't care about when you are going to marry, this is the right time to prepare.

Take time to study your partner and acquiant yourself with relevant information that can help you in future. See, don't look after beauty, beauty is just an infatuation agent.
If beauty lacks good character, that beauty is nonsense.

Women, this is the right time for you to be domesticated. Learn to cook different delicacies for your husband. The way through a man's heart is through the stomach, learn how to cook and also learn how to present it, don't just present food like sacrifice, present it as something which can be alluring to eat. It is an insult for your husband to be eating in the eatery and neglecting your food.
Even it's an insult on your personality if you employed a cook to be cooking for your husband, because if care is not taken, that cook will snatch your husband.

What else can I say/write, Friends, Let me hear from you, what's your contribution?

(1) (Reply)

Am Ayodeji From Lagos Need God Fearing Lady Who Also Love SEX 08024125191 / Please I Need Your Advise. / I Need A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.