Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,796 members, 7,969,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:34 AM

Full Pictures Of The Surgery Transformation Of Micheal Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Pictures Of The Surgery Transformation Of Micheal Jackson (1171 Views)

See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson / Re-awakening Of Micheal Jackson (live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Pictures Of The Surgery Transformation Of Micheal Jackson by chiebuka600(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
A new TV documentary about his surgery addiction has revealed how Micheal Jackson would have looked like without the surgeries .The documentary titled The 10 Faces Of Michael Jackson showed a computer generated image of how the legend would have looked at 55.
In the documentary, it was revealed out of all procedures, he was most nervous about his nose job, that he persuaded his older sister La Toya to act as a guinea pig.
Miss Jackson, 58, said:

‘He wanted to get his nose done . . . he kept saying: “What do you think? What do you think?” I said: “Michael, if that’s what you want, if it’s gonna make you feel better, get it done.”He asked me: “Can you be the guinea pig for me? Can you get your nose done and let me see how it looks, and if it hurts?” ’

Continue reading & See all photos: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/950892151602223
Re: Full Pictures Of The Surgery Transformation Of Micheal Jackson by temitemi1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Where are the pictures na
Re: Full Pictures Of The Surgery Transformation Of Micheal Jackson by prin5cess(f): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
where pics Dey nah
temitemi1:
Where are the pictures na
Re: Full Pictures Of The Surgery Transformation Of Micheal Jackson by skillsbaba(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Replies Stella Damasus / Meet Davido's New Girl Friend (pics) / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Spoke On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.