Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,105 members, 7,896,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet (44708 Views)

The Live Updates Of INEC Announced Election Results / Live Updates Of INEC Announced Election Results / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by clemz88(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
What's keeping this people form announcing this gadem postponment
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by stevenuam(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
My heart goes out to Professor
Atahiru Jega this morning as he
make the most important phase
in his life career and I pray for
him with tears rolling down my
eyes to God. The reason I prayed
for him and in agony is that we
have passed through this road
before exactly 22 years ago and
precisely on the road to June
12,1993 election, just as we are
about to witnessed the birth of a
new dawn in our polity and
system the hawks rear their ugly
head and called for the
postponement of the election
even with kangaroo judgement
by Late Justice Ikpeme Bassey but
for the bravery of Professor
Humpery Nwosu, the election
would have being postponed
thereby elongated the tenure of
the hegemonies, today we are
face with the scenario and Mega
is face with the same task of
deciding the fate of 140million
Nigerians to elongates the reign
of the wicked government or
herald a new era. This was my
prayer for you in my closet, Jega,
the Lord God will give you
boldness in the face of tyrants,He
will gives you wisdom and
discernment to decide on the part
of the truth and ton those that
are troubling you,the Lord will
frustrate their tokens of liars,He
will makes their diviners mad and
turn their wisdom backward. Go
in that your might and do the will
of God over Nigeria for good. And
as for Jonathan and his co
travellers in infamy because we
have travelled this road
before,and my prayers then for
them is what I will pray for you as
Oga in Psalm 2. Why do the
heathen rages and people
imagine a vain things ,the king
and his rulers takes counsel
against the Lord and His aointed
saying we shall break their
bonds,but He that witted in
Heaven shall laugh and deal with
you in His own derision. Just like
Babangida failed over June
12,you shall fail and the election
will not be postpone and you will
lose and be disgrace. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by akpumping7720(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jega is not confused, but PDP. He has stood on his ground that the election should hold on the 14th and 28th. PDP has, however, after quesioning the eligibility of Buhari, now says the election should be postponed.
Ok sir.... Is it PDP that controls INEC or Jega? Remember that INEC is an independent commission and they are not answerable to any political party be it ruling party or opposition party. Now, why Jega is a confused man is this; why will d ruling party dictate for u to ascertain if a candidate is eligible or not. D same candidate dat was eligible in d last election. If Jega is not a confused man, I believe he should be able to take his stand and clear d eligibility of Buhari instead of keeping mum on d issue. Buhari's case shouldn't delay d election cause if u don't know boss, you must know now that Jega has d final say......
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by chysam: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Flets:
Shame on Buhari for attending the security council meeting that he has avoided for 4years just to see the electorate disenfranchised. 

How can Mr Integrity insist that the electorate whom he seeks their votes and are qualified/ registered be denied the opportunity just because he thinks he has an edge?Another shame on Jega.

How on earth can you insist to go ahead with an election when you failed to distribute 30 million out of 68 million PVCs? is it not outright robbery to disenfranchise almost 45% registered voters?

Just last week, the last 15 million PVCs where flown in and yet you insisted to hold an election 10 days after?

How come the embattled NE have more PVCs distributed than the SS?

Why the choice to hand over northern PVCs to the emirs and sultans than the LG INEC officers like its done in the south?
I don mess for you,you go soon hear dey smell.

All eyes on Jega henceforth. His alliance to the northern agenda is obvious and he showed his cards too early.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by chysam: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Flets:
Shame on Buhari for attending the security council meeting that he has avoided for 4years just to see the electorate disenfranchised. 

How can Mr Integrity insist that the electorate whom he seeks their votes and are qualified/ registered be denied the opportunity just because he thinks he has an edge?Another shame on Jega.

How on earth can you insist to go ahead with an election when you failed to distribute 30 million out of 68 million PVCs? is it not outright robbery to disenfranchise almost 45% registered voters?

Just last week, the last 15 million PVCs where flown in and yet you insisted to hold an election 10 days after?

How come the embattled NE have more PVCs distributed than the SS?

Why the choice to hand over northern PVCs to the emirs and sultans than the LG INEC officers like its done in the south.

All eyes on Jega henceforth. His alliance to the northern agenda is obvious and he showed his cards too early.

I don mess for you,you go soon hear dey smell.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by terrifik19(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
I smell fowl play. I dont know why all these are happening, even here in India, the prime Minister's party is currently losing elections in the capital Assembly...

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by ihuomaa: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2015
SirElaw:
That pulse site na yeye site.
Pulse did not originally report the story. Associated Press did. You sure say u read am.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by ihuomaa: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
International medias carried the news. I'm sure u know they are rarely wrong.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Nickymezor(f): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
snadguy007:
Hehehehe, Uncle jona scared of election. If u like postpone it till Jesus comes, you are going back to Otueke

#GMBALLTHEWAY
Hahaha.na so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.