Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,295 members, 7,894,259 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Can Handle Ur Biz And Can Also Supply U Agro Products@ Cheaper Rate - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Handle Ur Biz And Can Also Supply U Agro Products@ Cheaper Rate (907 Views)

Promote Ur Biz And Get The Traffic To Ur Site,platform Etc / Achieve Greater Than Your Salary Can Handle...You Make Money$$ Daily Guaranteed / Let Professionals Handle Ur P.O.P Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Handle Ur Biz And Can Also Supply U Agro Products@ Cheaper Rate by handsomjulee(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
i can handle any business comin frm other parts of country to enugu(nsukka) and i can also help u to purchase any kinds of agro products at affordable rates such as Honey,cashew,plantain,bannana,ogbono,egusi,etc:::trust is my watch word
Re: I Can Handle Ur Biz And Can Also Supply U Agro Products@ Cheaper Rate by Ltrust(m): 3:34am On Apr 07, 2016
The era of crude oil is going and a new era has come for Nigerians; Agro business. Agro business is vast and offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap from the opportunities within this sector.
We are into the supply of agricultural products such as cassava chips, locust beans, dried split ginger, soya beans, moringa seed, dry okro, cashew nut, sesame seed, cocoa beans,charcoal, palm kernel shell, snail etc. We have capacities to supply you in tonnage and to your specification.Reach us for supply. We expect to hear from you/07033097160.

(1) (Reply)

REDACTED / Desire Longevity,Get Longevity / Special Waist Belt That Removes Stomach Fat In Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.