Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,607 members, 7,892,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Back Door Openning "now Close" Front Door Open - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Back Door Openning "now Close" Front Door Open (520 Views)

Upvc Window, Door, Partition, Ceiling Board, Clip Supplier Wanted / Openning Us Bank Account. Pay Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back Door Openning "now Close" Front Door Open by saou2007(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2008
Sometime, i sent a message to all forum
and mail some people concerning the
back door to my product. That door is now
closed. You can now go through the front
door. Am closing the back door because i
have gotten more than 10 sales instead of
the 10 sales i earlier promise. still interested
in my product? go to through the front door
at http://milewealth.biz thank you.
Re: Back Door Openning "now Close" Front Door Open by bronxdog: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2008
you are my p enis.
Re: Back Door Openning "now Close" Front Door Open by saou2007(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2008
I don't blame whoever you are,
Thanks for the insult. Bot.

(1) (Reply)

Neeed A Supply Of Computer Gadgets(laptops And Desktop / Brand New Laptops And Cameras From The United States Of America Up For Grabs / Want To Get The Best Out Of The Stock Market?then Consult Thev Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.