Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) (40293 Views)

Young Soldier Recollects His Days In Maiduguri. PICS / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by waxdude: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
blessedjosh:
Chai, see my friend's husband gone. And I was with the wife just about a week ago, she told me he was deployed to maidugiri to support d forces . I'm so so sad
Wow..same here,Ph barracks right?
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by fareed69(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
Another ApC thugs killing an innocent Nigerian Soldier RIP boko haram una go soon jam una mates anybody wey want boko haram leader to rule this country Holy Ghost Fire that person shall not find peace

Senseless Talk

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by fareed69(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
ifeanyiso:
Handsome gallant soldier with a beautiful wife. Now I wish RIP means Return If Possible. God console the family u left behind......RIP gallant Captain

Really , Really Painful
Agile Soldier RIP
May Almighty GOD grant you Eternal Rest
Those that cut ur Life short ll never know Peace
Adieu.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
S painful. RIP
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rebsy:
last time I saw u was at ur wedding, u were about to be driven out of Airforce base when u stopped by to thank us for coming before 'running off' to join ur wife. Poor Hauwa, may the good Lord console her and your family. RIP Oni!
Its really sad. I was at the wedding too. I'm an old secondary school classmate of Hauwa. Last time I saw the couple was at their wedding.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by SirVee(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
Another ApC thugs killing an innocent Nigerian Soldier RIP boko haram una go soon jam una mates anybody wey want boko haram leader to rule this country Holy Ghost Fire that person shall not find peace
You need to upgrade your brain! You seem to have totally lost your reasoning! It is someone's responsibility to ensure security of lives and properties

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Sage1: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
RIP xboi Sinto *tears*may God grant u eternal rest.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by phlamesG: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chai! RIP bro
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Austin234(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh! Very painful. What a lost. RIP dear gallant soldier
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by rigarmortis: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
meshacha1:
Fine guy like this.....you are a hero Bro.
Fighting for the peace in the Nation.
May his soul RIP

Don't worry Sai Buhari will avenge on your behalf, hit like if you concor.

You are a big fool.

So a fine officer like this is gone and the next thing you can think of is the drag his name into the murky waters of politics

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Reference(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
rhamses:
I salute a fallen HERO, an Ex-boy and a fine officer. C Coy, NMS and the NA has lost a great soul.
Adieu broda

The list of ex-boys lost in conflicts is becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by madgoat(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
THIS ARE SOME OF THE REASONS WHY JONATHAN MUST BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by afrika(f): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2015
[sub][/subit seems to be eastern soldiers that are been killed. East n south and middle belt/??
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Heroes are those who died in the battle to protect civilians in its country, SOLDIER may Ur soul R.I.P n for the family, may GOD ALMIGHT give U the heart to bear the lost, My condolence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Bro dont curse!

uupgrade:
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2015
R.I.P. O LORD LET PEACE REIGN IN OUR NATION IJN AMEN.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by universalbets(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
LIKE MY COUSIN WHO LOST HIS LIFE FIGHTING THIS BH BATTLE TOO.

YOU GUYS ARE OUR REAL HEROES.

RIP.

WE THE CITIZENRY SALUTE YOUR COURAGE!!!

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
Bro dont curse!

ok thanks i have heard
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by clemzo101(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2015
All dis islamist shld leave nigeria alone plsssss........see dis cute guy fa. RIP broda
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by holyokoto(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2015
uupgrade:

innocent Nigerian Soldier. here you go again
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by wgDONALD: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
RIP capt Tosin ONI............#crying#
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Suljosh: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
RIP brother. So sad. You don't hear American soldiers been kill like this everyday by insurgent. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Rebsy(f): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
hafizefizi:

Its really sad. I was at the wedding too. I'm an old secondary school classmate of Hauwa. Last time I saw the couple was at their wedding.
So so sad, poor Hauwa, wondering how she's coping without him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.