Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,828 members, 7,935,560 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) (45481 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Who wants to bet? He is going to synagogue tomorrow to see tbj

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by ibto75(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
When will Mr. President visit Pastor W.F. Kumuyi and Deeper LIfe?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by fleezytran(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thank God my church is not having any major national program before the election. Bros Jona I see u in otuoke soon.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by LadyAmaka(f): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
For those of you who lack proper sense of reasoning and think that ruling Nigeria is like controlling your younger siblings thereby using all manner of insultive and humiliating words on the president of this country, when you will get to a position of leadership(if the curses you incure upon your life will allow that), may you be mocked and ridiculed a million folds the way you ditched it out to GEJ. May people never see nor appreciate anything good about your lives in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by maclatunji: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

Let me make it plain to you. Jonathan accepts Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal Saviour. Leave Jonathan be. Buhari does not and Buhari sees it as a divine duty to propagate and spread sharia as he follows the foot steps of Muhammed. So stick to Buhari. Regards.

If Jonathan wants to be left alone, he should go to his house. #LOL

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by friedrice1: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
I wonder What Nigerians would say If Buhari starts Jumping from One Mosques to another Visiting Imams and Muslim Scholars and calling meetings of Muslim Clerics.
If you ask me.. JONATHAN is the Religious Fundamentalist.
Nigeria has neven been this divided along religious lines.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Bobandgreat: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
maclatunji:

well, if you can't tolerate contributions in your Islamic section from non-believers of Muhammed, leave Jonathan be when he is practicing his belief in the church which is approved by most Christians. Don't be hypocritical! Regards.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Bobandgreat: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
friedrice1:
I wonder What Nigerians would say If Buhari starts Jumping from One Mosques to another Visiting Imams and Muslim Scholars and calling meetings of Muslim Clerics.
If you ask me.. JONATHAN is the Religious Fundamentalist.
Nigeria has neven been this divided along religious lines.

What would Nigerians say? What concerns Nigerians with Buhari practicing his faith. What concerns us are:

1. He should realize that he can't spread sharia all over Nigeria and stop calling for it.
2. He should stop telling Muslims to vote for Muslims.
3. He should provide the basic requirement for the office of the presidency which is WASC.
4. He should stop carrying pastors along to prove a point. It shows too much effort in masking inherent ideology.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
maclatunji:
It is obvious that President. Jonathan is desperate. Lazarus Muoka?

So? The average Nigerian isn't important? Take your foolishness back to your section.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Shoutozone: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
He went to so many churches when he was campaigning in 2011, how many of those churches did he later visit after the election? My question now is; why does he do this only during electioneering times?
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by VolvoS60(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
LadyAmaka:
For those of you who lack proper sense of reasoning and think that ruling Nigeria is like controlling your younger siblings thereby using all manner of insultive and humiliating words on the president of this country, when you will get to a position of leadership(if the curses you incure upon your life will allow that), may you be mocked and ridiculed a million folds the way you ditched it out to GEJ. May people never see nor appreciate anything good about your lives in Jesus name, Amen!!!

^^^
What words would you classify as 'insultive and humiliating'?

I want you to educate me in case there is something I have missed. Though I have said nothing on this thread, I have at some point termed the GEJ administration as corrupt and inept in general, despite some good things it has done. Would you say that my words are insultive and humiliating and I am therefore deserving of curses, mockery and ridicule?
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Abibe4u: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
maclatunji:
He is desperado of our time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by efonat(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Has he been visiting churches before now?
mikketech:
y u dey quote me? Even if he visits churches what has it got to do with you? Why call him a vulture? U think cause its a forum u have rights to post and say whatever u want. Get useful
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
efonat:
Has he been visiting churches before now?
ur the only one in nigeria who seems to be deformed. Ask google that question. Or better still text it to 131. And if you are having enough airtime call 180. Customer care.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
mrofficial:
Sinking man. When is he going to visit Sat Guru Maharaji?
yah father!!!!

no offence please. I just mean it. m'ma gi!
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
spott:
Soon GEJ will fly to vatican to meet Pope Francis... desperation to the highest level
where was the media when your governors were visiting various shrines?...ehm and yes! killing innocent kids to use their heads for political rituals?mumu skunk.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by eligibility: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Visiting all Prophets of doom cannot safe him. No amount of miracle seekings can stop him from failing. He has failed us in all ramifications .
Nigerians need change please.

Vote an experienced General not a clueless zoologist .
Vote GMB !!!
God bless Nigeria amen !!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by rusher14: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tolexander:
probably next week. Cos Olumbah Olumbah seems to be on his itinerary tomorrow!
But that's always been his sanctuary of preference.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by KwoiZabo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
dopeboi142:
you that know shallow thinkers I guess you have a shallow brain for you not to see the rubbish jona is doing 8 years nothing to prove. We scream for change you're calling it shallow thinking bloody religious bigot#GMB till jona have sense
since you say GEJ has spent 8 yrs then I have no response for your biased position
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by SailorXY: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
maclatunji:

NONSENSE
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by mbulela: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
maclatunji:
You sabi find trouble o!
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by mbulela: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
where was the media when your governors were visiting various shrines?...ehm and yes! killing innocent kids to use their heads for political rituals?mumu skunk.
The fact that he engages in all these religious jingoism in churches is no proof that he does not attend same shrines.
Don't be gullible.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by mrofficial(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yah father!!!!

no offence please. I just mean it. m'ma gi!

Stu.pid girl! Go and sweep the floor, lay the mat and sleep. It's past your bed time.
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by sexyjennik(f): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
He is just hopping from one church to another seeking for prayers and prophecies that will be in his favour but sorry to burst your bubble Mr GEJ,it will all amount to nothing cause change is what we want and that we shall get come march 28 which happens to be my birthday.

#saibuhari
#saigeneral
#marchingforwardtochange
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by madgoat(m): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2015
Jona the clown jumping frm church to another and saying he is not campaigning in churches.... Smmmhhh..... The desperation of a drowning man.
When will he start jumping frm mosque to mosque grin
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Obiwannn: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Tolexander:
I can see somebody rigorously and desperately looking up to God for miracle!

he'd get it
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by simdam500(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2015
Acquiring vote undecided
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by alphaomega(m): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

I have tried so hard to ignore ur previous post on a related tread but i just want to advice u to grow up spiritually

d sycophant said ''come 14th February''...guess his prophecy/belief has nw bn dashed dt a new date has bn fixd....
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 08, 2015
maclatunji:

What's he saying? (Ki nin wi?)
Mactunji you are a very shameless hypocrites!!!! Here you are running your mouth in a church thread but would not allow christians do same on a sharia thread.

Seun better take note such actions are quite provocative!!! Better ask mactunji to stop commenting on christian or church threads

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2015
jajajaja828:
GEJ you went to Chosen? You know the truth. It is done. The God of Chosen shall give u Victory in Jesus Name. You are a man of the people. For the fact I see you with Lazarus Mouka, a man that preach the truth. I ll go to where I registered at rumuapara and give you and PDP my vote. God bless GEJ. God bless PHC. God bless Nigeria.
Bro God of Chosen bless you too... I m happy u are a chosen.. You know if Pastor Muoka was yoruba, he would ve had more respect in Lagos.. Any Chosen is blessed and GEJ till 2019 too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) / Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.