Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,050 members, 7,933,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:31 AM

Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega (35737 Views)

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by EnigmAries(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega has succeeded in shifting the responsibility of the postponement on the Security Operatives.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by amunites19(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
They are people's friend, they should protect them
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by jingh(f): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2015
Davidson267:

sister correct ur english grin
teacher teach me oyinbo
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by jingh(f): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Eyepencil:
SAI MARCHUHARI

grin grin grin
you get am man
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Anayordike(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2015
It is amazing how politics can blind some people's sense of reasoning. The security agencies said they cannot provided security for inec to conduct election now and some people are there asking him to resist them. Resist who?
Nigerians and especially political rats should be reasonable when talking. This country belongs to all of us.

If at all Buhari wins, is he going to rule only apc members? Why it that desperation has blinded their sensibilities that do don't want any body who is not with them to same anything?
34% of your fellow Nigerians do not PVC now and you want disfranchised them? Why?

Please now that the election dates have been rescheduled, let us cool our tempers and do things in the right way. APC, PDP and other parties should stop attacking each other both verbally and physically. Whoever that thinks he has what it takes to win election should play the game of politics according to the rule of the game. period!

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by eyinjuege: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
motherlode:
if JEGA resigns or postpones this general election as a result of the pressures! hmmmmm, i can't say more than that!

If adequate security cannot be provided for Nigerians, then the elections should be postponed. Nigeria is facing the toughest battle of her life against insurgents, so its a valid reason. We all know our security forces are really struggling and cant even do it alone.
P.S: I dont support any of those contesting for the presidential elections and I'm not voting so don't think I'm biased.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by dulux07(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2015
I wonder how some of us reason tho. Dey have been preparing for dis electon since 2011, and it is not as if boko haram started dis year, its has been existin al dis while, so whether pvc has not circulated well or security operative r nt ready, it only shows the failure of GEJ, his govt and INEC as well.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Matty33(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30520858][/quote] You can't eat your cake and have it. The BH thing was brought in to undermine the current administration. The fire is still raging and the military need to put it under control before any election is conducted. This action is for d benefit of us all, let's keep politics aside. I salute u all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / AirForce Officers Pose With Their Fighter Jets / Uju Ndubuisi Chukwu Found Dead In South African Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.