Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,682 members, 7,945,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Would You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do? (530 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by LucemFerre: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Not really sure where to post this but, this seems to be the most suitable forum in Nairaland as the discussion is ethical... So, here goes....

If you are in an airplane and the plane starts to shake seriously above the, say caspian sea and the pilot then points to a fat woman/man (no offence to fat people) and says "If we don't throw that woman/man off the plane now, the plane will crash into the sea.

What would you suggest? And why?
Bare in mind that that fat person could be you, your father, son, brother etc. So, try to be as unbiassed as possible

This is a test for subjective ethical rationale. So please and please if your answer is "pray to God" please don't comment, just pass... Thank you
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Lo

If it were me, I'd probably ask for a parachute and glide down.

If it were my relatives, same goes.

If it were anyone else, just pray that he/she is selfless at heart.
Re: What Would You Do? by ucheheart(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Better throw everybody out at once because we all came in together so we will all go out together. Nobody's life is more important than the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Op,If you were in the plane, I would probably throw you down because what good are you with this empty brain of yours you used in creating this senseless topic

Total rubbish angry
Re: What Would You Do? by LucemFerre: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2015
MzNelly:
Lo

If it were me, I'd probably ask for a parachute and glide down.

If it were my relatives, same goes.

Hehe... Easier said than done... I CAN'T... That plane will crash

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning And Maintenance Services By Chogon Facilitie / The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. Nostradamus History / The Angels Of God Are Going To Supervise This Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.