Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula (3077 Views)

New Way Of Representing Almighty Formula / See The New Hilarious Formula Students Applied To Maths (pictures) / A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Checkout this formula,

F'(x)=±sqrt(f(x)^2-4f(x))

The formula above derives the well-known quadratic formula with ease.

It is also,called "makasis formula " given the name of the person who developed it.

Try me if you want me to show you
How it works.

Please,i want to meet with people who wish( or are doing masters) to do masters in mathematical economics
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by paulolee(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
how does it work my niqq*?

1 Like

Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
paulolee:
how does it work my niqq*?

It works by you differentiating the function and plugging the results into the formula for evaluation
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by Chiefupper: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
makasimatics:

It works by you differentiating the function and plugging the results into the formula for evaluation
do it here and let's see
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Apart from the known methods which could be used to derive the quadratic formula, a new formula has been developed by me, and the formula can proof the Almighty Formula. The formula appears magical by a simple glance on it, and even during its evaluation. Below is the magic formula in the mathematical capsule 1.0.

Capsule 1.0

F'(x)=±sqrt(f'(x)^2 -4f(x))

Given a standard form of the polynomial of the second degree as,
ax^2+bx+c=0

Now we let f(x)=X^2+(b/a)X+c/a....1

The above equation is a monic or reduced quadratic equation.

F'(x)=2X+b/a.......2

Now plug f(x) and f'(x) into the magic formula for evaluation.

Thus we have,

2X+b/a=±sqrt((2x+b/a)^2-4(x^2+b/ax+c/a) )

2x+b/a=±sqrt(4x^2+4b/ax+b^2/a^2-4x^2-4b/ax-4c/a)

Taking the like terms and finding the common denominator inside the root sign reduces to:

2x+b/a=sqrt(b^2-4ac /a^2)

Take the square root to have

2x+b/a=±sqrt(b^2-4ac) /a

Now,multiply by 1/2 to have

X+b/2a=±sqrt( b^2-4ac)/2a

Solve for x to have,and take the common divisor at the RHS to have

X=-b±sqrt(b^2-4ac) /2a

Have you seen this before? I have a proof for it
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Chiefupper:
do it here and let's see
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by Kbdon(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
nice one u get d concept

1 Like

Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kbdon:
nice one u get d concept

Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Teenagers Hate Washing The Dishes . / Top 10 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees. / Info About Ndu Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.