Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,471 members, 7,971,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:46 PM

Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans (739 Views)

See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) / Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by xrisdon(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2015
actually I find it very hilarious hearing some of the APC slogans, though am not a partisan!

first it was, #Fe-buhari' and some translated it to mean Fail-buhari'

now barely 24 hours that the election date have been shifted to march the new slogan now is #match-buhari,
yet another people translate it to mean #match upon buhari, (ie, trample upon)

on May handover date, what slogan should we be expecting

it will be something like this:

#May-buhari be declared winner by the election tribuner (they have matched to court)
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by xrisdon(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2015
what's your take nairalanders?
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by DaBullIT(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Ingenuity at its best, let haters hang

I don't care

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by xrisdon(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
undecided

space Booker
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by stepone(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2015
#March4Buhari
#March2Asorock
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by xrisdon(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
stepone:
#March4Buhari
#March2Asorock

only time will tell
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by xrisdon(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
undecided

space Booker
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
xrisdon:

space Booker

says who? tongue
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
ogogoro- kai kia -shekpee- you know him
Re: Some Of The Hilarious APC Slogans by bashydemy(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ,NSA and the PDP are taking us for ride since 2011, So many atrocity under GEJ Government and nobody have been so far arrested and prosecuted. So many names have been mentioned linking with Boko Haram and they are still walking the street... trillions of Dollars are missing and the President said no money missed that the America will know if the money is missing because it's their money. Stella Oduah scander, $20b missing, Immigration scams scander under GEJ watch and still he couldn't do anything. Sometimes when i remember some of GEJ statement i just ask myself is this a PHD holder? How will a president said

1 Stealing is not Corruption

2 How much did Jin Nwobodo stole money not enough to buy Peugeot and was jailed.

3 Boko haram are our siblings and we cannot attack them.

Now they have come with another use ideal of blackmailing Jega through the National Security Adviser that they will not provide security of election cos of insurgent in the North East but they can provide securities for Mr Clueless during his campaign.. Now they need 6 weeks to do what they cannot do in over 3yrs... Well Nigerians will be patiently waiting and see how you guys wanna go about it..

Well my advice for GEJ is for him to just gentle and accept defeat after the election cos no matter what GMB is the man the masses want.. He should remember Gbagbo of Ivory Coast, He should remember Charles Taylor of Liberia... And he should also remember those pushing Charles Taylor and Gbagbo back then are not serving jail term with them.. If he shoud allow those greedy Politicians to push around he will be the only so suffer and serve the jail term when all this backfire.. He should also remember Samuel Doe.... Asari,FFK,Okupe,Abati,Muazu etc will not be there..

Word for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jonathan, Buhari Okay Elections Shift -guardian / Please Tell Me Where To Go / Man Rapes 98-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.